What are You watching 2024

Probably safer than what exist’s today.

2 Likes

Maybe, but only much, much later on. It would get VERY ugly early on, later on, and even after that. I think it would take a while for the dust to settle.

2 Likes

There’s some good intel in that Documentary. I didn’t know that Siemens has already developed a very inexpensive solution. Too bad, it has not be deployed en masse, as but for a fraction of the money we will probably be sending to Ukraine, we could have already deployed it.

And even more neat tech.

Just gotta get our priorities straight for once.

1 Like

For $2000.00 today every home can generate enough electric to run their home (natural gas). Solar panel and installation is free (to grid) it costs for home owner to save that solar energy to run their home where I live.

It’s taken 100 years to get to where we are today. Remember fear sells. Do you think the government has your best interest.

2 Likes

Of course they do @rcleven, don’t you remember …

“We’re from the Government, and we’re here to help”.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love watching theses AI generated videos…

https://fb.watch/qfX9W3NIsA/

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Asteroid-City-Jason-Schwartzman/dp/B0C94CTBGC

2 Likes
7 Likes

Just watched the first two episodes of Shogun on Hulu. This one looks like a winner so far. I had forgotten about the original mini series from the early 80’s. Damn, seems like a long time ago.

5 Likes

Good deal, i was just looking to download it and here you are talking about it already. I have the original on my network but havent even seen it since it aired. Is it a prerequisite?

2 Likes

No, no need to watch the original unless you want to compare. You can just start the new one and go with it. The production value on this one is top notch IMO.
I haven’t watched the original since it aired as well. Most of the stuff that aired back then was a bit too over the top with the dramatics for my viewing tastes today.

5 Likes

Finished The Wire the other night - it was awesome. Great stories, characters and full of surprises.
Do I recommend it - most def’. :wink:

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

I know I’ve seen The Langoliers but I can’t remember it. I’ll have to rewatch it again for the first time.

2 Likes

I unplugged the cable and all smart tv’s , over 15k of equipment , shitcanned. I don’t care for LGBTQRS+5, and bullshit lies on all the major media news channels …… 4 years ago, Never going back. To that bullshit.
If you are watching it, You are brainwashed. And a IDIOT. PHUCK TV.
and that’s the way it is. Sorry if I hurt your feelings . But Much Love to all the Patriots. Always carry and practice. pew pew.

3 Likes

This tread is for “What are You Watching 2024”…
not what are you Not watching hehe…

6 Likes

The special effects at the end are classic!

2 Likes

We just watch dvds :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

We only watch streaming stuff, some of the 2000+ movies I have on a hard drive or horse training videos.
Can’t stand commercial TV or news/current affairs shows, always full of bias and false information.

8 Likes