What are You watching 2024

Freevee/Prime/IMDb. By the title I thought it might be cheesy but it’s a well put together docuseries. The caveat is that there’s a lot of repeating the same topics and scenes. Nevertheless, if you’re curious about the topic, watch it. I could only take so much, the man was sickening.

HITLER'S SECRET SEX LIFE- thumbnail

3 Likes

Oh, I just started watching that.

3 Likes

TV is rubbish. Worse here too, nothing local its all VAST (satellite) and from NSW, QLD or NT.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/The-Killing-Season-1/dp/B004TJRCNG

4 Likes

I’m watching Snowfall. Released in 2017. It’s a series based on the 80’s growth of cocaine in America and the effect it has on all levels of society. Those sensitive to violence and a decent amount of swearing should probably give it a miss. It has different storylines that run parallel with characters. Things like how the CIA planned on handling it, the dealers handling a new product and the individuals moving up to a more dangerous drug compared to those they were previously dealing. Great acting, above average quality storyline. If you wanna find out more search on TMDB. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

If you’re a fan of the Killing and haven’t watched the original Danish series I highly recommend it. In Danish it is called " Forbrydelsen " . I have watched both and I honestly think the original beats the American version. Just my opinion.

5 Likes

Obscenely funny and disturbing at the same time. Reminds me of an old Frankenstein movie with genetic mutations thrown in. On Hulu.

7 Likes

Finished season 1 & 2 of Resident Alien on Netflix, pretty good show I really enjoyed it!

9 Likes

Love that show. Been a big fan of Alan Tudyk for a while and was very happy to see him in a series.

6 Likes

So im all caught up. Wow, this is gonna be epic. Im not a huge fan of having to read TV but this is well worth it.

Folks if you dont mind reading yer TV Shogun 2024 is a real good watch so far.

4 Likes

I agree. I see Emmy noms for sure.
BTW, I hate subtitles too, but I made a rare exception for this.

3 Likes

I second this, The Danish version was awesome :star_struck:

2 Likes

The Osprey nest now has a squatter in the form of a Great Horned Owl and every morning about 6am, she gets a visit from a crazy-ass squirrel with a death wish. I’ve suggested to start a pool to guess the morning Ms Hootie gets to enjoy breakfast in bed.

8 Likes

Emma Stone’s finest work to date :trophy:

5 Likes

Quite an enjoyable Arthouse film

5 Likes

Just watched the new Road House movie. Kinda dumb, but enjoyable if you like movies about ass-kicking.

9 Likes

Professor Squirrel, testing the theory of FAFO

Screenshot 2024-03-24 08.35.14.png

5 Likes
7 Likes

Great series, not yet finished though, bought a box set and it doesn’t include the last two seasons :face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

I could/will watch this for hours, thanks for sharing it. I hear Great Horned Owls all the time during the warmer months, one of my favorite sounds. The squirrels problem is that his balls are literally bigger than his brains, hehe.

@TakeMeToTheSea Might like this too.

5 Likes