What are your current experiments?

That looks good.
I can imagine some peaches with that

5 Likes

@Pastorfuzz youā€™re only going to encourage him ā€¦

Iā€™ve actually never heard of this but it sounds good ā€¦

Iā€™m just wondering, WHAT flavor MIGHT Rocky pour into this, with RECKLESS abandon ???

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

Looks good but all I have is FA Honey
Have some Flv Honey Bee also.
Going to have to wait a little while.
I mixed a ton 2 weeks ago

7 Likes

原å®æćÆ恔ćæ恤惗ćƒŖćƒ³ #3 :

1.00% Honey Puff Cereal (OOO)
0.50% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
1.00% Sweetness (Flavorah)
1.50% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)
1.50% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 5.5%

10 Likes

My new batch of flavors will be here Tuesday, Iā€™ll give it a fresh mix then also.

4 Likes

Looks good @Rocky02852

5 Likes

Just to be different and because my taste buds seem to be playing up lately, I mixed up a ā€œold schoolā€ custard which is at 20% total flavouring. In my defence, if it is too strong it is easy to dilute itā€¦ :grin:

11 Likes

Just published this reciped, my first one.

Not perfect but not bad for my first attempt :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Iā€™ll just leave this here:

(Dulces Enchilados) :fire::fire:

8 Likes

Not only do I want to vape it but I want to eat it and cook it! :drooling_face:

9 Likes

Seems weā€™re both working on mad concepts.

This is one theme Iā€™m currently exploring:

Oh, I still havenā€™t seen any updates from you on the white whale which is chicken, biscuits and gravy.

7 Likes

Jerry, My signature double-dredged, buttermilk brined fried chicken / spicy, tangy-sweet honey-lemon buttercream syrup / on a biscuit / Vape! is still in the worksā€¦

9 Likes

Rocky I think I ate one of those for breakfast this morning.
download (1)

6 Likes

Currently working on or I should say trying to complete an authentic Tiramisu. I started thinking I could do it with all VT but I quickly realized I needed other companies flavors to make it work. This is only version #1 it will probably need some work.

6 Likes

Iā€™m working on Planet Custard, a popcorn custardā€¦

7 Likes

Trying different mixes of all my small quantity flavours to see what I get. Most are cream, custard, cheesecake based so should be interesting. Just using them up as they were bought to test with but have not been used apart from SFT.

5 Likes

A choc honeycombe ice cream. Made a crunchie/violet crumble that was kindly given to @FLAVRZ ā€¦incorporating this into a icecream is testing as the cream is somewhat shining above too strong even at low %.

4 Likes

If ya ever after a cheap cheesecake custard. Get yaself 120ml of SVS Van Custard and throw in a 30ml bottle of SVS NY Cheesecake. Very bloody nice i must say

6 Likes

@Dave84Aust, make sure you use correct names in your recipes. Some jerks have added some other names for some reason and those names might confuse people (like they did you), not to mention that those wrongly added ā€˜flavorsā€™ will be eventually deleted (and thus your recipe may end up with a missing flavor someday). The first one is correct obviously, all others are wrong entries (except that Fruity Bubble Gum which is also correct).

6 Likes

Will do mate next time. Cheers

4 Likes