What are your current experiments?

Going back to a past attempt to rework this one. An authentic Homemade Biscoff (Belgian Speculoos Cookie). Still working on it. 90% complete.

Biscuit Base (VTA) 3.00 it’s not quite a biscuit and not quite a graham cracker has great texture comes without the heavy butter flavor of INW biscuit.
Graham Cracker (CAP) 2.50 for some extra texture and light cinnamon flavor.
Scorched Caramel (VTA) 0.75 for a darker caramel sugar flavor just like Belgian candy sugar.
Shisha Vanilla or Madagascar vanilla 1.00
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 0.50
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream or butter cream (FW) 0.75 to keep the biscuit from being too dry.

7 Likes

Looks good.
That Scorched Caramel is the shit.
I grabbed some a couple of months ago and glad i did

7 Likes

Thanks I need to find a better dark caramel graham, cookie, or biscuit to replace Cap graham cracker. I feel it’s throwing off the vibe. I wanna use FA Ceylon Cinnamon for the light bakery cinnamon note and then I need to boost the texture like the graham cracker did.

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 I’m very much liking the sounds of this, please do let us know how you get on with it. Thanks

5 Likes

Ya thanks @Rocky02852 i still can’t get that damn song out of my head “pop n popcorn, pop n pop, pop n popcorn”

5 Likes

Me neither, I’m still regretting clicking that damn link :crazy_face:

5 Likes

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should never click links until you verify you really need too… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

The POPCORN CUSTARD is slow going, I’m on V5 now but it seems like the popcorn is always ready before the custard…

Also working on Salmonberry Gummies

7 Likes

Salmon, yum, pink or red?

4 Likes

It sounds like a complex marriage but I can imagine that when you crack it (which I’m sure you will) it will be well worth it.

6 Likes

Red, of course!

7 Likes

Have you tried adding some OOO CornBread to keep the popcorn flavor fresh/present while the custard matures?

5 Likes

Do you have FA Vanilla Popcorn? NomNomz has it, can’t find it here yet.

4 Likes

I am still trying all sorts of things to extinguish the chemical aftertaste of artificial sweetener. It varies from profile to profile. Squirrel offered some help by suggesting Back Bar Bitters and Amaretto Sour FLV. Also FLV Brie Cheese for the creamy profiles.

6 Likes

@muth if you are working that hard trying to cover up your current sweetner(s), maybe you outta try another one. Have you ever tried Rick’s Sugar Daddy ??

3 Likes

Are you trying to smother some of the sweetness in a commercial e-liquid? I just started that Cream Team Buttercream, I did two 10ml testers 1 bottle @the recommended 30% flavor which is the commercial juices total flavor and 1 @20% flavor. The 30% has a really heavy taste of Sweetener and Ethyl Maltol. The diluted 20% is slightly weaker in flavor but the extra VG helped to tame the sweetness. If you are working with a commercial ejuice try cutting it with Vg. So in a empty 30ml add 20ml to 25ml of commercial juice then top it off with 5ml to 10 ml of VG and shake the crap out of it. I do that if I have a commercial juice that is way too sweet it helps dilute the sweetness. It does also slightly dilute the flavor but it’s still better than tossing a $20 bottle of juice.

3 Likes

@McDuckie it looks like she’s having an issue with the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners…

2 Likes

Oh where did you get that? It’s my number 1 favorite liquid. I’d give my left arm for some lol

4 Likes

Hey Lynda, me and Muth got ours at https://ohmcityvapes.com/ they are based in Florida right next door to Kings Crest bottling facility. They have great prices and shipping isn’t bad either. I did a phone order and got the 30ml concentrates from Kings Crest and Cream Team. Around the same price as the regular premixed bottles 14.99 plus they offer 25% off your order. And I believe Muth is also in MA so they should ship to you.

6 Likes

Yes, I never have shipping issues from the FL vendors. All good!

5 Likes