What are your current experiments?

Current experiments? Women’s panties… They’re pretty comfortable but I’m going to have to get used to my balls hanging on either side of them… Looks like sad bulldog cheeks.

6 Likes

ROFL miniture bulldogs? Are they a thing?

3 Likes
4 Likes

You’re welcome! I’ve been enjoying this in an rda until I have time to make more. Definitely gets better with time. I’ve never had v2 but you can try that and maybe adding in vanilla whipped cream or even SSA whipped cream!

6 Likes

You’re damn tootin’ @Ken_O_Where.

I’m mucking around with FLV Eggnog, Cookie, Pudding, RFSC Bourbon Cream, and INW Biscuit now.

8 Likes

Sounds really good SD. I might have to steal it from you.,:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@rcleven let me just get it to NOT tasting like Burnt Tires and Assholes first.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ive been cerealing again lately. Was at WallyWorld last night and saw that Kellogs now makes Strawberry Frosted Flakes so im working on that and awhile ago they made a Banana Cream Frosted Flakes so that one is in the works as well. Trying to keep them very simple for new mixers.

9 Likes

My tastebuds are terrible Today. All I changed was your RF with FLV Cream. Off the shake I don’t taste much but the exhaled vapor smells great. Tell better in a couple of weeks.
No tires or assholes.

12 Likes

Thx, I have the SSA. When it comes to Whipped Cream I usually go with FA because it seems to not get in the way of other flavors like some do. But since I like vanilla I just might invest in the CAP one.

7 Likes

Oo, I can make this! Looks good.

7 Likes

I can’t tell yet. Off the shake it was almost tasteless. Smelled great in the air tho and like most FLV recipes they don’t come around for a couple of weeks. If I have to take a guess V 2 will have a higher percentage of flavors.

6 Likes

I have a funny relationship with Flavorah. Sometimes I can’t taste for nothing and other times it’s good almost right away. Rocky’s Milk and Honey VIC worked right away and was flavorful. Your pcts look like they’d work for me. Once I mixed a recipe that Smoky made for me which had cream, vanilla and cake in it and I couldn’t taste anything at all :disappointed: . Can’t explain it.

7 Likes

Yep it took a couple of days for me. I made a 30ml bottle and got back to it about 3 weeks and flavor changed alot. Smokies recipes seemed to come together at three weeks to a month.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @fredehar49. :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome mate, great place to get info from great people.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @fredehar49.

6 Likes

Welcome to elr!!!

6 Likes

ok u had my interest at Cavendish… I must ask: what is Persimmon Spice? where did you purchase Lovage Root? any suggestions on a sub for Fig? (maYBE PlUM OR black currant (i havent ever used it yet). I’m always down for a new fun tobacco blend, esp when its got a splash of fruit.

3 Likes

Persimmon spice and Lovage Root are Flavorah.

3 Likes