What are your current experiments?

Welcome… I’ve been on ELR for a little while, just recently I have become more involved I started reading the Forums and asking questions. ELR is a great community to learn and people give great advice.

11 Likes

Yes, thank you for the response. I’m unable to find Lovage Root, although from what I’ve read it’s supposed to add moisture to an otherwise dry tobacco - still unable to purchase it bc Flavorah no longer sells direct fo customers in the US and Bull City doesn’t carry it

5 Likes

Have found pre-steeped (3 months) CAP Vanilla Custard V1 in a 10% mix, and one month old INW Custard at 3.5%, work well when mixed 60/40 CAP/INW. Really smooth eggy custard that is quite full and rich. Might have to add a heavyish cream too when I have one steeped…

8 Likes

Mix in FA VC at about two percent. Hit the trifecta. Hits almost all a custard bases. You will be able to add it to anything.

9 Likes

Hmm. That’s probably Vanilla Cookie FA, right? (asking because there’s also Vanilla Custard FA-UK)

4 Likes

Vienna Cream (FA) I thought, as it’s something I have… Now I am not sure.
@rcleven which are you suggesting?

6 Likes

My bad. I’m old school on this. Should have said Custard (Crema Pasticcera) - Flavour Art. Would make 500ml of the mix Steep a month and lay it over everything. Still took me 2 years to get thru that 500ml. Have used Premium and it doesn’t change much.

7 Likes

Ahhh, interesting. I am not really a fan of the Crema Pasticcera as it has a note (maybe the lemon) which I don’t like. The premium works well though, have been using that of late to do exactly this. Like a reasonably thick cream for me.

5 Likes

Try mixing the three in a 3-2-1 percentage formula.

Vanilla custard (CAP) 6%
Custard (INW) 3%
Custard Premium or Custard (Crema Pasticcera)
(FA). 1.5%

Steep a minimum of 30 days

Used Crema Pasticcera till Premium became available in the States. I liked both but I like the lemon that isn’t there when we’ll steeped.

Great custard base that can be vaped as is or can be mixed with anything fruit to nuts.

8 Likes

Nice combo, will give that a whirl next mixing session. Cheers.

7 Likes

X2!! Thanks @rcleven!

6 Likes

Gonna be ordering a DNA75C chip soon so I can replace one on my squonkers now that the company no longer exists :crossed_fingers:

Wait a second…

The screen turns on but gets dark… It was working briefly… Loose solder?

3 Likes

About a month ago i mixed up a version of Slutty Custard but subbed TPA Vanilla Custard II with the normal TFA Vanilla Custard. I stuffed up the percentages so made them all sronger. It is quite a nice MTL vape with a rich and creamy custard profile. Quite happy with it despite the stuff up…

CAP VCV1 - 7%
FA Custard Prem - 6%
TPA Vanilla Custard - 5%

18% total flavour :smiley:

6 Likes

I remember you saying you have poor taste buds like I do. Don’t be afraid to boost the percentage. But keep to 3-2-1.
Also you can flip flop the FA and the INW to your taste.

7 Likes

Me too when I get off work. Thanks

6 Likes

Have you ever tried southern comfort vanilla spice eggnog? It’s alcohol free and only sold in my area, Philadelphia, around the holidays but it’s hands down the best store bought eggnog I have ever had.

4 Likes

@JABS I’m outside Philly, and have never tried that, I better be on the lookout for it now…

3 Likes
8 Likes

Looks nice mate, might try it with strawberry rather than blueberry. I only have shisha vanilla as a sub for the Tahitian, should work?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Ianc13. Yeah, the BB was the FIRST test, but SB, that’ll work too !!! As far as Shisha Van, it’s possible, but I’m only JUST getting into this one, so I’m unsure at this point.

2 Likes