What are your current experiments?

My gut’s telling me that 2+2+2=6, and that may be an unstoppable rebel force (Meet The Parents), that the BB won’t be able to break through enough. Time WILL tell…

2 Likes

Possibly, but I quite like a dense cream. I figure a couple of stronger strawberries could work, but would only be looking for a hint of it, not a strong SB.

3 Likes

I hear ya @Ianc13, I don’t think it will be Hangsen dense, but should be pretty good.

[quote=“Ianc13, post:104, topic:263607”]
I figure a couple of stronger strawberries could work, but would only be looking for a hint of it, not a strong SB.

CAP Sweet SB + TPA SB Ripe, INW Shisha SB + FA Juicy SB perhaps …

3 Likes

I was thinking the CAP sweet SB and INW Shisha SB. Just need to work out percentages as the Shisha has become a little harsh in my last couple of mixes so my taste may have changed yet again…

4 Likes

I love the Shisha, BUT, to my tastes, it’s always got those sticky, almost jammy notes, which sometimes are GREAT, and other times, not so much, depending on the mix and/or goals. Quite frankly, I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them. If I wasn’t leaving, I’d toss a SB version together.

4 Likes

I got Strawberry Sweet (Flavor Jungle) a while back and haven’y done anything with it, might give that a shot…

3 Likes

This is a fun thread.

7 Likes

I’m all about the butter flavors rn so I’m working on my best butter :butter: vape. All butter too just working on %'s
Also this “Stick gum juicy” (FW) so far I’ve made a nice Strawberry juicy fruit gum thays pretty good.

4 Likes

Is MTL when you need to use more flavor or DTL? And why? Im a DTL always have.

3 Likes

Strawberry Juicy Fruit sounds good !

3 Likes

It’s a thing too! It really exists!

5 Likes

Depends on your hardware @ladycrooks, but generally MTL uses a bit more flavour or less individual flavours than DTL does.

1 Like

I copied the recipe so that you can’t delete it for good :rofl:, I hope you give us updates on the final results.

4 Likes

Hehe @KC111 it might NOT be worth copying, but we’ll see.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Then you will say so and I will delete it out of existence! BTW, I pulled the trigger about 1/2 hour ago and bought some 4 oz and 8 oz Wheaton bottles and a Whynter Black CUF-301BK 3.0 cu. ft. sub zero freezer. What temp do you store your nic at? If it isn’t too late for the other nic I have stored in my shared freezer that does have auto defrost (which I learned from you and this group that it is a no no), I plan on doing nic storage correctly this time and that means shaking up my nic before I decant!

3 Likes

Wow @kc111, I’m SUPER happy for you. Look, cards on the table. I post things that I buy, really to show others things that really WORK for me, help me, make things easier, and/or to protect my investment (NIC).

I think with those bottles and freezer, you are WELL on your way to protecting YOUR investment now.

I can’t find the product link but I got the first one off Amazon, and was so blown away by the super low temp, I picked a 2nd up, but had to source from a different vendor. The medical freezers were rated down to -25F, but the reviews stated they went down to -45F which is where mine live at.

I didn’t know about the devil aka auto defrost until I researched it, glad you got it sorted BEFORE you made any purchases.

4 Likes

This is the one I purchased. I will look for the temp range now. There seems to be a few complaints about ice build up, but I read that you just do a little scraping around the doors every few months.

5 Likes

Mechanical temperature control -11° – 10. 4°F. Darn it!

2 Likes

Same with mine. The scraping around the door seals that is. Minor issue at best.

4 Likes

Check this out @KC111

4 Likes