What are your rotation set-ups?

For those that have more than 1 mod/atty in there arsenal, what are your most used.

Mine are…

10 Likes

I would have to say my most used is the Drag 2 and the Cylon followed by the Tesla Nano and then so forth…

10 Likes

@Ianc13, I now KNOW, who I’m going to be messaging with all of my MTL questions.

7 Likes

Man, I don’t know how you guys keep track of all of those favorites !!!

Daily driver is STILL, a v.1 SteamCrave Supreme w./ velocity deck on whatever mod I feel like.
Daily SFT’er is STILL a v.1 SteamCrave RDTA w./ velocity deck, and whatever mod is handy.

I do have OTHER setups, but I stash them around the house, along with weapons, so no matter WHERE I go, I can lay hands on some boom boom, OR, some flavor in the event of crisis !!!

9 Likes

I use pretty much all of these on a daily basis. They are scattered around the house and all have different flavours in them.

My main go to ones are… hmmmm. The 5 OG Berserkers are good, especially if out and about but the Brunhilde MTL RTA’s are what I use at home the most.

If I need stealth, in the background is a Teslacigs Stealth Side by side with a Spica Pro RTA.

Easy to keep track of :grin:

8 Likes

My SFT set-up is the Ammit RDA in the background. Nice tight MTL draw and holds around 2ml in the wells.

9 Likes

Nice mate, plenty of choices… :grin:

4 Likes

I usually have 3 mods in constant rotation. Right now it’s these but the tanks may change.

12 Likes

Having a rotation setup requires planning and organization. No thanks LOL I just grab what’s there and hope it’s enjoyable. I do have around 30 some odd mods and about the same amount of tanks and RDA’s so I’m usually good with whatever my hand grabs.

16 Likes

So wait a minute. Are you saying you have 30 tanks with liquid in them? I did that once and boy did I regret all those dirty dishes I had to clean when it was all over :rofl:

11 Likes

@muth You have the new Deco! What do you think about it? :smiley: How does it compare with the Cold Steel?

7 Likes

I just pulled the Charon Mini out to use my new Reload V1.5 “styled” RDA. Not an easy build with 26 AWG. It’s a nice flavorful vape though. The screws that came with it suck. I couldn’t get two of them to trap the leads, too short. I stole some spares from a Steam Crave A+ and they fit. They don’t have screw heads so. They can drive down into the posts as far as needed.

8 Likes

My current rotation

9 Likes

That’s my only one I use just pissed that BC has banned the sales of coils so I may have to start cleaning my coils and reuse them so then I don’t break the law and get in shit for having real coils and not some stupid pod set up (yes I have tried the pods and still prefer my real coils)

10 Likes

Cool @muth. What is the Deco like? I was looking at those but didn’t see a SS suitable one.

5 Likes

What’s your fire button like on that? All the black paint had worn off mine but the rest of the mod is still immaculate.

5 Likes

Really? That sucks mate.

Thought of changing to an RTA? Make your own when so don’t need to buy “real” coils.

5 Likes

I usually run 3 or 4 daily. All DNA’s, all Ammit 25’s here. That second shiny mod you might’ve seen only once or twice. It’s an Evolv reference mod with a 4S lipo, capable of hitting 400 watts. Stabwood on the end.

12 Likes

Wow, nice set-ups mate. That 4S lipo sounds like it goes hard. Really like all your gear. :smile:

6 Likes

Picture is rather crappy, but this has been my only rotation for at least a year and not for lack of gear, just sheer laziness.

I love the OhmBoy, ever since I got the Wotofo Faris I haven’t used anything else.
I’m too lazy and distracted to drip so being able to just squeeze that juice into the tank is heaven :rainbow:

Here’s the rest of my gear :grin:

A lot of it is still brand-new and unopened :blush:
I don’t even know if the shit works

Just thought I better be prepared for the vapocalypse :rofl:
At least I won’t wear the stuff out :sunglasses:

12 Likes