What are your rotation set-ups?

@Josephine_van_Rijn
I like your style!

11 Likes

Fire button still has all of the paint. The only paint missing is along the left edge were the screen and frame meet, from a skip across the pavement at some point.

7 Likes

No no no. I just have EMPTY tanks and I’ll just grab one and run with it (no not really run with it…I only do that with scissors). LOL

11 Likes

I love my Rages but they are so damn heavy to take out of the house. I failed to get the Black and Silver but I do have Red, Purple and White for when I’m in “a mood”. They are fantastic devices.

9 Likes

Im in the same boat , i just hope that every mod I have thats unopenes works when I do need it …

9 Likes

I rotate two low wattage Magma RDA’s:
RDA - Magma RDA: Your Favorite Build | E-Cigarette Forum
I try to keep one RDA with a clean wick and coil in case of sudden need for a clean fill andvape.

7 Likes

It really does suck. I don’t have the patience to do rda coils

6 Likes

I have no problem with that, I love the extra weight in my pocket.
Years ago my pockets would be full with empty AA batteries from my walkman.

Someone once picked up my coat and his knuckles almost scraped over the floor.
He asked me if I had stones in my pockets :laughing:

I’m on the skinny side of the spectrum, underweight according to the BMI, so when autumn comes with strong winds, I can use all the extra weight I can get to stay firmly on the ground instead of flying through the air.

10 Likes

the only setup I have for 2 and a half years now

I’m planning to buy a backup mod and aromamizer V3.

Edit : I forgot I just got this RTA a few months ago. Before that it was an OFRF gear, and before that it was a Pharaoh.

12 Likes

Here in the desert, shorts are the attire of any given day. The Rage is not one to put into your sweat shorts pocket or any clothing with an elastic waistband. It’s a good way to “pants” yourself.

7 Likes

Not to mention some of the comments ya might get;
“Is that The Rage in ya pocket or are ya just happy to see me” :rofl:

8 Likes

Had to go there, didn’t ya? :rofl:

6 Likes

No photo atm but a Drag 2, 2 x Aegis X for DL and VTC Mini, SMPL mech for MTL. Goon 25, Freakshow 2, 2 x Haku Venna, 2 x Tobh Atty v2, Entheon, IDA, Troy 1x v3 and a few more RDAs rotates randomly.

Ordered a Blotto this morning. Maybe I can buy a Brunhilde MTL next week :).

7 Likes

Totally recommend the Brunhilde MTL RTA @mayk. It is easy to build and very versatile. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@delltrapp that is a powerhouse combo you got there !!!

8 Likes

I have been rocking the Damnvape Fresca on the Vaporesso Swag II

7 Likes

I combine aromamizer supreme v2 with dead rabbit rta, in any of the mods

7 Likes

That’s cool :sunglasses::metal: pictures?

6 Likes

I just discovered that I have two more boxes. I thought the stash looked disappointingly small :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Here’s what’s in current use.

Here’s some but not all of the rest

7 Likes