What are your rotation set-ups?

Nope, no issues here. :wink:

6 Likes

9 Likes

How are you liking the Deco compared to the CS120?

5 Likes

I like it a lot. Feels solid. The battery door is very solid and tight. No TC, so that’s where it differs from the Cold Steel 100. The finish is nice, no prints. Comfortable in the hand and kind to batteries. Of course, I’m running an MTL on it but still, better than some others. I’m very happy with it and it was a risk because I couldn’t find any reviews at the time. Really lucked out, imo. If you like a back to basics type mod go for it.

5 Likes

Better check. I’ve had a couple of DOAs in the past.

3 Likes

Posted too soon. Thanks Muth.

4 Likes

For me, the only difference is TC. Deco is a basic mod but classy in every other way, imo. It’s right in there next to my CS for daily use.

5 Likes

Just wanted to add that I’ve been using it every day since I got it. My black CS finally has paint worn off the buttons. I’ve also been using the Odin 100 everyday. That’s another solid feeling mod. Love it. Another great battery door.

4 Likes

Lack of TC and not seeing the colour I want stopped me from getting one when I was looking. Have a couple of other mods coming next week though.

Have not had that with mine. Thought they were a solid moulded black plastic material. Something else to look forward to I guess… :thinking:

3 Likes

Haven’t even taken my Odin 100 for a test run yet. Probably won’t until I get around to building the TCX.

5 Likes

Misread your post. I have been hitting it hard and taking it out with me everyday. If I knew I would wear off the paint I would have put a clear coat on the buttons. It’s just on the corners. Not too bad or noticeable.

5 Likes

Anyone know where to get shiny gold battery wraps? And if BCF is planning a Halloween sale this year?

3 Likes

I just got a Brunhilde MTL and a Dvarw FL I haven’t built yet. My old job finally called me back and I’ve been kind of busy getting ready. It’s been 8 months since I’ve worked!

4 Likes

@lanc13 do you know the name of that huge rock in the middle of Australia? The one that goes down about 2-3 miles in the ground and is about a mile or so across? They refer to it as the navel of the earth.

4 Likes

Haven’t built my DL yet but the mtl brunhilde is an easy build and nice vape. It’s af is too noisy for me. If you love it let me know.

5 Likes

What size AF insert have you been using? I bought some extra ss rope to cut down and use in a couple of my other RDTA styled tanks.

4 Likes

Uluru, or Ayers Rock. Depends on whether you use the traditional name or the westernised one.

4 Likes

I have no real airflow noise with any of mine.

I use the smallest insert and full open airhole. Still not as tight as my OG Berserkers but very smooth.

4 Likes

Mine live at home and are in a rotation so not heavy usage mostly. Still, that clear coat sounds like a good idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Even clear nail polish would work well. Dries real hard and smoothes out well. I would use a satin sheen as opposed to high gloss. High gloss Might stick out too much against the black opal finish.

4 Likes