What Banana actually works for you?

Agree, still have issues with taste and smell though it is a bit better than when I smoked.

I originally thought I was Strawberry blind but with the right concentrates I am able to taste it. Get sensory fatigue fairly quickly with it though, hence why I have 8 different flavours in my daily rotation.

Will try what I have with a longer steep and see what happens. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Banana by RAW malay… thats is the awesome of bananas essence in my stash

4 Likes

I’m in love with FLV Banana

6 Likes

It’s delicious, huh?! Smells candyish but tastes realistic and so strong!

5 Likes

You guys missed one: Banana Cream DX (TPA) This is one of my fav recipes.

Advertized as a SnV by it’s creator (it is), after a month it’s a very pleasant vape. My own adaptation boosts flavoring about 25% (7% -> 9% and 8% -> 11%) A tad strong on the SnV but a sturdy PB Banana vape after steeping (or now “shearing” with the GameChanger DIY homogenizer). The DX Banana is very aromatic (referring to that ketone-like ripening banana smell) Perhaps not the most authentic “banana” but I find it very pleasant to vape and I like that smell. I raised %s for my adaptation because this tended to fade on steeping.

Oh and I’m vaping it right now in my GeekVape Zues X Mesh tank …sooo good. Pro or con I also like this because of it’s sweetness without any added sweetener.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry lanc13. I just saw your question now. You probably found something by now but Lars has a nice recipe with flavors that most people have.

3 Likes

Thanks @muth, I have all those so I will give it a whirl… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes