What box mod to get

Ahh my mistake, I thought I came across an article about a eleaf 100w TC mod when I was searching for my new mod but I didn’t really read it since it was still in production(or so I thought)

I have enjoyed my 50w very much! Simple, small and very easy to operate!

If you end up getting the 100w I would love to hear what ya think about it! Even though I have the 50w and the xcube 2 I would still like a “backup” mod for my other tanks that doesn’t require more batteries, etc :wink:

I think that X Cube it sexy as hell.

1 Like

I’m not gonna lie it is kinda sexy…sometimes I find myself in a dark room in front of a mirror watching all the colors in my hand hehe

So it appears I have to redact my previous comment about the xcube’s bluetooth auto-off after closing the app. Since my new update the bluetooth remains “on” unless you manually shut it off. I cant remember who asked me this but it has been fixed

2 Likes

3 Likes

IStick 100w

Features and Specs:

Dimensions: 4"L x 2-1/8"W x 1"D
Variable Wattage: 5.0W - 100W
Variable Voltage: 2.0V - 10V
Resistance Range: 0.15 to 5.0 ohm
Dual Magnetized Battery Cover
Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
OLED Display
Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
Stainless Steel 510 Threads
Aluminum Construction
Stealth Mode Capability
Passthrough Functionality
Advanced Temperature Alarm Function
Low Voltage Protection
Temperature Protection
Atomizer Protection
Short Circuit Protection

Doesn’t appear to have TC

1 Like

Yeah I just realized my mistake haha When I had about a dozen webpages open looking for a new mod I saw the 40w TC AND the 100w and thought the 100 was TC as well…

It also appears the new 100w DOES come with removable batteries…makes sense

1 Like

I’m the same way about my Sig 75 TC. I love that little thing, does just what I want it to do and I’m never far away from a charged battery anyway. I just want the copper side panels! NOW! :frowning:

4 Likes

Is there a stealth mod on either of the IPV mods? The IPV4S or IPV3LI?
I hope one day there is a bit of customizable firmware for these devices much like flashing a mobile phone.

No stealth mode on the IPV4… I get my IPV3 Li today, but I haven’t read anything about it.

I have the IPv3LI & I’ve tried everything button combo wise to kill that screen.
Only reason I’m wondering is that it stays kit forever between button press & it’s gotta eat power.
I wish I could get the 350jm class chip it’s got an eco mode.
But the only dual 18650 mod that uses the m class 350 yihi chip is the boxer & it’s like 120 for the kit.
I want one but heck I can buy 2 ipv4s for that price.

1 Like

The Evic VT will run in steath mode.

2 Likes

It amazes me that the evic is still as costly compared to the ipv3-4 .
The thing that bothers me about the eviction is I’ve seen 2 separate mods with different mah Lipo packs verified by meter.
You could tell a weight difference which is what made people wonder.

1 Like

I got both mine at a good price and they are very, very nice TC mods. Battery life is the best of all my mods so I don’t care what’s in them. 60w is just enough to fire my Ti \ TC tanks. They pack more features than a lot of TC mods on the market. I have no regrets about my purchase… Hell I want the white too.

2 Likes

oh I’m sure you’ll fit it in somewhere… haha I know you it’s inevitable lol

2 Likes

Since I’m passing on the Sig 150w TC I may as well make it a trio. :laughing:

2 Likes

see I know you to well :grinning:

1 Like

I have the IPV4s and love it. It is a bit bulky so I preordered the IPV D2 for out and about. I was skeptical about temp control but it really is great and not just a fad. Both have TC settings for Ni200 and Ti coils or kanthal for regular wattage mode. The YiHi chip is superior to the DNA in my opinion. I also have the 30W and 50W Eleaf Isticks but not with TC mode. Like them both but they don’t have TC although newer releases do come with TC now.

3 Likes

So anyone know of a good price for the e-vic? I’m looking
I’m passing on the Sig 150 aswell & figure I’ll get 2 ivic’s for around the same price shipped I’d be cool with that.
So I need a deal :slight_smile: .
The I-sub tank that comes with them does the coil that’s included share the simple rebuilding setup?

http://www.wakeandvape.com/joyetech-evic-vt/

59.00bucks

Please don’t call the Ego One tanks the Evic uses “iSub tanks”. :frowning:

:smile:

I love the looks of the uncaged squared off iSub tank, and except for the slightly higher volume when you vape… it’s quite the little trooper.
Maybe one day they’ll have other ohm coils and a RBA version.

1 Like