What box mod to get

So I have been finally able to guage the battery life more accurately using my LG HE2 IMR 2500mAh 35A 18650s from fully charged to about 10% they lasted me 2 days. Those are 2 VERY long days seeing that I really hadn’t gotten much sleep and almost non-stop use during that time. The only thing I have to compare to is my 50w Eleaf which I usually only charge 1 night a week

I also forgot, this was without using the fancy LED lights it has and I was in stealth mode most of the time…I would Imagine if you had everything on, i.e. the flashy LEDs, Bluetooth, stealth off, etc they probably would of only lasted a day

1 Like

https://www.elementvape.com/joyetech-evic-vt-60w-5000mah-temp-control-box-mod-express-kit?enter=true

2 Likes

Lowest price I’ve seen!

2 Likes

Wake and Vape has the kit for 59 , I keep searching the world over for a wakeandvape coupon but NO LUCK.
Oh & after I saw a guy rebuild the coil head on the igo one tank I was sold on the tank as a spare.
Unless orcourse I can find the SUPER deal on crown tanks.

1 Like

Well that’s low enough for me… May as well make it a trio.

3 Likes

Cool box, but DAMN! $360.00 Perhaps a Deep Pocket Danny or someone who has more money than sense would buy this thing.
http://vape.tools/en/

2 Likes

$360.00 for Kanthal and Ni200! No way. So all you really get is a cool box with metallic flavor. No box removes metal flavor from those coils. Nice box tho.

1 Like

nope ipv4s still blows this away and even I I pissed quarters I would not…

4 Likes

That’d really hurt too!

3 Likes

another lol your killin me!!!

3 Likes

really and I mean really thanks!!! needed this!!!

2 Likes

Awwww Hell! Just when I thought I was done buying box mods…

Sigelei 75w Plus (maybe for Ti?)…well, another week has passed, what did I expect?..for them to stop making more hardware for us to buy? :smirk:

Is that a 26650 battery I see??? Hmmmm?

4 Likes

Oohhhh twat tis dis red one we spy?

2 Likes

Yes! It will go perfectly with your Prada red pumps and handbag! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

It would go better with your Louboutin selection…

2 Likes

You know way more about women’s shoes than I feel comfortable with…

:wink:

3 Likes

What can I say…I have a wife that knows her shit when it comes to fashion. I’m a Keens fan myself. :smirk:

2 Likes

Uh huh…the WIFE…ok Jim…ok. (We’ll secretly go with that)

:wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps the Jimmy Choo line?

…I’m burying myself, aren’t I?

2 Likes

That sure is a funny looking mod… Where’s the fire button?

3 Likes