What can I make is back

I made a new version of “What can I make”. Initial load is a bit slower, but the results are cached for two hours. And while it is cached it should perform fairly well!

You can now also choose how many missing flavors you will allow - up to 4 flavors. Also you can now search and generally use it as the normal recipe list :slight_smile:

Expect the server to be a bit overloaded the first few days :wink:

EDIT: Some people may have duplicate flavorings in their stash, as a side effect of the staff here merging duplicates. This would happen if you added both “TFA Sweet Cream” and “Sweet Cream (TPA)” to your stash - At some point we merge them to the correct one, which is “Sweet Cream (TPA)” - But due to a bug in the duplication elimination-script you would end up with two “Sweet Cream (TPA)” in your stash. This can lead to seeing recipes you cannot make in the “What can I make”-list.

Happy vaping!

Lars

30 Likes

That loading screen is genius!! :laughing: Thanks Lars! :+1:

8 Likes

Whoooooop! Thanks gaffa! :grin:

7 Likes

It’s elementary :wink:

7 Likes

Just noticed have it set to none and i am getting recipes missing 1 flavor. But i am glad its back. Thank You for the hard work!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you Lars for your hard work. :+1:

4 Likes

You had a bunch of duplicates in your stash. This is a general problem, and I will make a script to fix it soon. I cleaned up your stash and next time you generate “What can I make” it will probably work better :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Best news of the day. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

You sir as always ROCK!

3 Likes

You are the best daath. Ty

4 Likes

@daath - it may be a bug or it may be that the what can i make is a little taxed (big stash) but it produces the wcim nicely however if i go to sort by rating it appears to run the query again and while it returns the results they are not sorted by rating.

4 Likes

Thank you ! indeed nice load screen.

2 Likes

Looks great with the new dark theme BTW.

3 Likes

Thanks! Although I’ve got a confession. I think I’m the one that broke it. After i started vaping, I found this site shortly thereafter and the hook was set. I read until my eyes fell out, and made my first order. The day my supplies arrived was the day WCIM died. All’s well that ends well, I’ve found several good/ great recipes to make in the Beginners guides, but now I’m off to the races. (Thanks again)

4 Likes

That sounds odd. I know it acts a bit weird when you first click sort by rating - I will investigate it at a later time…

4 Likes

Chuck Norris Thump up

2 Likes

Yay

1 Like

That feature works for me but the hide single flavour recipes doesn’t.

2 Likes

I had the same problem when testing it out. You have to click on the search button even if there’s nothing in the search box.

4 Likes

Yes i see that as well but i guess i am just pushing it a little hard, it returns Recipes: 17752. The fact that it doesn’t time out is pretty impressive as that is a lot of data crunching.

I still cant really load my stash page tho - i thought it was the google translate script that was slowing it down so i blocked that to test and it made little difference.

4 Likes