What defines a juice as "Premium"?

The topic title asks it all !

1 Like

Mine…essentially …:grin:

5 Likes

and yours…obv…:wink:

1 Like

I was talking to a bloke at work t’other day, and I said something along the lines of “of course you could pay a fortune of premium juices” and he pulled out a little 10ml hdpe bottle with a home printed label, and said “I only paid about £2 for this”, so I said “well that isn’t a premium juice”, and he pointed at where it said “Premium” on the label.
Then I wondered if Putting the word “Premium” on the label was in fact the only definition. who decides ?
If I was to nail a flavour that Neither I nor anyone else could go a day without (hur hur) and stick it in a glass bottle
with a pro looking label. and wrot premium on it … would that qualify ?
or does it have to be made by someone with bags of cash behind them , in a factory setting ?
but then it is not longer hand crafted …
is it in fact a bullshit word that means essentially, I want more of your money ?

4 Likes

tbh the only difference I see is premium juice has way more sucrolose lol

4 Likes

often, yes, I suppose, but surely not always ?

The only thing premium is the price imo, call it premium you can charge more for it… I consider any juice I purchase premium as they cost so much more than mixing your own.

3 Likes

First page of top rated recipes on here would be a good start.:clap:

2 Likes

well well well, so that’s it really.
it’s the emporer’s new clothes !

I suppose there could be said to be the definition that in order to get it into stores, you need the clean room and the license, the ability to mass produce, market and ship to multiple stores, and / or countries.
after that it’s really the packaging, and presentation.

but a premium can be a shit juice, realistically.

2 Likes

Premium Juice = LAYERS strawberry oe whatever on the inhale exploding with the rest of the flavors on exhale or something like that , the juices sold at B & M stores are commercial juices some are good though lol filled with sucralose and cut with water oe saline or whatever

2 Likes

so elements pink lemonade, fresh squeeze etc aren’t classed as premium ?
They are an inhale and exhale the same flavour with the aftertaste of … the same flavour
likewise watermelon chill … that is just one flavour, watermelon, with a koolada for the sensation
(when I say one flavour, I obviously don’t mean one ingredient - but there are no undertones, no surprise aftertastes, no backnotes, etc. Just … cool watermelon)

who is elements ??? but it seems that the flave and the chilling effect would qualify is elements a mixer on elr

1 Like

Premium

A sum added to an ordinary price or charge. [Webster’s Collegiate]

A bullshit word thrown around to dupe a dufus. [Layman’s Bible]

An amount to be paid for an insurance policy. [Int’l Insurance Association]

11 Likes

2 reasons i asked who they were

1 if someone doesnt know exactly whats in the mix of a companies juice i wouldnt assume its only 2 flaves i personally have never tasted a spot on clone NEVER

2 i dont vape commercial juices and havent for a while ive done diy long enough to have others recipes or my own that im busy messing up and trying lol

but seriously i didnt come up with definition ive heard a few times and from different people. At the vape shop i use to shop at had two sections and one was premium and one was house , his house juice came from companies but it was just regualar juice the others were the premium which were juices that you could taste different flaves o. the inhale and exhale

1 Like

Also higher octane gasoline. Years ago, it was referred to as Ethyl.

When I worked at the airport, refueling, we referred to our occupation as ‘Pumpin’ Ethyl’.

That got some weird looks from some people.

2 Likes

also his premium juice was 20$ plus for 30ml and his house juice was 7$ and up 30ml

1 Like

I know what e-liquid is premium, it’s gotta be Five Pawns right, with those prices they have to be…:wink:

2 Likes

[quote=“fidalgo_vapes, post:16, topic:85033, full:true”]
1 if someone doesnt know exactly whats in the mix of a companies juice i wouldnt assume its only 2 flaves i personally have never tasted a spot on clone NEVER [/quote]
A) I’m not disagreeing with you,
B) I never said it was one ingredient, just that the flavours weren’t “Layered”

ahhh, so he could therefore have split his “elements” (sticking with the same example) according to flavours … The fresh squeeze in the house section, and the banana nut in the premium section ?

3 Likes

[quote=“ozo, post:15, topic:85033, full:true”]
Premium

A sum added to an ordinary price or charge. [Webster’s Collegiate]

A bullshit word thrown around to dupe a dufus. [Layman’s Bible][/quote]

Quite honestly I think that you have hit the nail on the head !

2 Likes