What do you really hate? (II)

Now that’s funny.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Guys, please DON’T take the RED pill, and for the love of God, please don’t get your medications from a Gas Station.

YES, this is a REAL thing…

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

Top Chicago news will be South Side Super Store abandoning Chicago neediest resident’s. It’s neverending.

4 Likes

Just saw this report last night, called the “Heroin of Gas Stations”.

3 Likes

Do you have a link? I am intrigued by this as to how much is actual risk or preexisting carry-on.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks for the link.

To be honest, the concept of selling tianeptine (or any other anti-depressant) as an OTC medicine is baffling to me. I take take mirtazapine and sertraline daily to make me a happy squirrel and have to have regular reviews and checks to ensure it’s not screwing me up even more.

5 Likes

Climate change lockdowns ?? 15 minute cities ??

You decide …

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

Is there nothing holy on this planet anymore? Even David effing Attenborough is corrupt!

They recon the Netflix helicopter probably added to the panic.

5 Likes

Well, I don’t think that at 96 he is engaging much in the editing. Although, with animals going of cliffs - I think we need to see if Walt Disney was nearby.

5 Likes

He must know what game they are playing. They got a lot of material for that video from another one of his documentaries about polar bears, showing the whole thing from a different angle.

I guess you’re not a somebody for long if you don’t play the game.

4 Likes

True, and there was a scandal around many shots being made in studios for BBC documentaries around a decade or two ago.

I just don’t think he is that engaged in the productions these days, though he is pushing one angle in his final years. Personally, I think ensuring that all is honest, clear and factual is the foundation of stating a case - So, definitely not a model example in this case.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Coronavirus

Carbon tax is in play here already and they want to triple it.

4 Likes

So you will also pay it to plug in your EV !!!

#YouCantMakeThis StuffUp

3 Likes

Been paying Com Ed a tax on the bill since I became a home owner 48 years ago. Gasoline tax since I was 16 years old. Road use toll and fule taxes for the same time. Pretty much a man bites dog story. I live in a state that has a tax on everything. Highest tax per Capita in the nation and still can’t pay it’s bills on time. It’s a spending issue not a tax issue.

4 Likes