What do you really hate? (II)

When you receive your replacement Geekvape Aegis X 200W Box Mod today from a UK online vendor because the first one the battery door wouldn’t close and lock and now this on has a faulty screen am i just being picky your thoughts please

2 Likes

Not in my opinion.
You’re well within your right to be dissatisfied if you didn’t knowingly buy factory seconds or “blems” (regardless of price).

5 Likes

Hi it never said it was a factory seconds but this makes sense this is a second one that is faulty ill just keep on at them thank you

5 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah that would piss me off…

4 Likes
2 Likes

What do I hate? When a dickwad gets stopped for speeding and then after 4 police officers attending the scene get killed by an oncoming truck, he takes photos, flees the scene and then posts said photos to Facebook. Seriously, that’s all he was interested in? Posting these on FB? This guy needs a floggin’ :rage:

Victoria Police Officers Killed Eastern Freeway Crash

1 Like

That’s beyond fucked up. (in multiple respects)

8 Likes

His noggin needs a floggin’ for sure. And considerably more than that.

5 Likes

I really hate living in a nanny state some days. Decided to order up some nicotine from NicSelect so I can restart juice production at the new chateaux, only to discover that the lovely state of CA has decided to get into the racketeering business. They want 5K and tax collection from the company that’s IN ANOTHER STATE. WTF?

6 Likes

Haha if you think that is strange, I am in New Zealand and the powers that be in CA sent me a letter telling me to register as a supplier in CA, as I may sell products in that state.
FFS I’m in NZ you dickheads.

6 Likes

I hate rainy days when I really need to get outside things done. Uggg…

6 Likes

Due to the quarantining our TV has seen a lot more use lately. What I have noticed is all the commercial ads that the ASPCA has been airing. The ones that show the severely abused and broken dogs, with that song “I’ll Stand By You” playing in the background.
This is the one commercial that has really affected me and I want to fucking cry every time I see it. My heart just breaks for all those defenseless animals! And it’s times like this that I really despise humanity!

But I can’t hate the ASPCA. Aside from the overly abundant times they show it, they’re doing the job well. What I DO hate is the people that commit these atrocities. I mean have you ever been so furious about something that all sense of decency and morality temporarily ceases to exist? And you wish you could spend 5 minutes in a locked room with one of those people?

I’ve gotten to the point where if I see that commercial come on I change the channel. It gets me every time. And before anyone asks, yes I’ve made a donation.

10 Likes

The missus and I can’t stand that commercial and for the exact same reason. Drives me to fury and gets her all upset with humanity at large.

6 Likes

There are alot of things that I really hate,so I will just keep it DIY/Vape related…

~I really hate recipes that seem to have high ratings, end up being crap juice! I get all excited reading the comments so I whip it up,let it steep properly & my hopes come crashing down. Not sure what all the hype was about.

11 Likes

Most of the “top” recipes are older… they are designed for other setups at that time, that muted the flavors.
Knowing how you like each flavor can help adjust the recipe to your tastes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

At least you got a nice pic out of it

4 Likes

Yes I did… and a nap and a new latop lol… This thing is a real pleasure… gee :slight_smile:
Thanks for the morning smiles @Lostmarbles :smiley: :coffee:

3 Likes

Gotta look for the silver Smoky. It’s always there. Somewhere.

4 Likes

Getting two rows into an acre of lawn mowing, and having the deck belt break. D’Oh!

6 Likes