What do you really hate? (II)

Yeah it was stupid. It would only pull up the version with 20. And yes I was searching by the full name. Prolly a cookie issue but yeah, that’s how my day felt. Lol.

4 Likes

Just from this response i get it now…Sorry i swear sometimes i need to kick myself :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Long strings of days with air temps in the 90’s (F) and humidity in the upper 80%'s. Takes the motivation for yard projects away quickly.

6 Likes

One day of nice weather , 2 days of rain …This Summer has been especially odd for weather…GIVE ME MORE SUNNY DAYS

5 Likes

4 Likes

You created a Flavor Stash but there’s nothing in it. Almost afraid to ask this but have you read that guide?

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing out my shit day and opting to go that route.

There isn’t anything in my stash.

2 Likes

Look if I said something wrong I apologize. I’m unsure how to interpret what you meant but I was actually prepared to offer some help.

5 Likes

F@@@K!!!

4 Likes

Gadzooks, man!

5 Likes

Gadzooks is right. The sad thing is it may get to 120 because they’re usually off 2 to 3 degrees. I hate summer…

3 Likes

Ill take a couple of thkse days from ya …Our weather has been meh

6 Likes

Blacklists.
I hate being blacklisted.
I feel like I’ve done something wrong and don’t know what the he’ll all this computermumbo jumbo is so not only do I feel like a criminal I feel like motherfuckin Mr Magoo, a bumbling old tech hating shit for brains.

4 Likes

@Chrispdx, like @TorturedZen, do you need any help ? I can, if you need some as well.

6 Likes

Take them. Take them all. I’ll throw in a half used tube of sun-screen.

4 Likes

Tell me about it! I’ve wanted to get some things done after work, but the temps after a/b 10:30… pphht…, u can 4get a/b tht!

2 Likes

Hasn’t changed in days😞

4 Likes

@JiM210, I see you are in the GREAT state of Texas, do you do the pool ??

4 Likes

I don’t have a pool. Spent most of my days as a kid, in the neighborhood pool.

6 Likes

Have hose… Will spray. :wink:

6 Likes