What do you really hate? (II)

Dealing with quasi-governmental bureaucracy. Still no phone or internet. I’ve got fiber to the house but getting a installation tech is like milking the teats on a boar! Grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

6 Likes

Right?!?!
I don’t need to be worth $6mill, but even $600 or $6000 should be an improvement… lol

8 Likes

Ahhhh shaddap! :rofl:

7 Likes

Hell yeah! Bring it on. Bring it all on!

6 Likes

We just did this last week- and my ceiling was not happy! Here we go again.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear tht Phil

4 Likes

Wow ya got some nice Clouds there Phil, Tuesday night looks like a horse!
BTW I’m vaping teriyaki tonight, if that makes sense :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Explains a lot.

5 Likes

When I drop My Mod on the garage floor and bust my tank wide open with my last bit of my Lemmy Orgasmatron mix in it😢

6 Likes

Sorry Rocky… I hate that when it happens!! :frowning:

6 Likes

Thanks Smoky, the tank glass ahh no big deal but the juice running all over the floor mixed with shards of glass😩 yeah I’m in a bad way right now☹️

6 Likes

A hug wont fix it, but it wont cost an arm and a leg to replace… hope you got the mess cleaned up, Rocky…
Reminds me I am still going thru equipment etc… and need to make a post to find things a home soon. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’ve been there, and done that more than you know @Rocky02852. At least yours got blown up. My favorite trick is to crack the tank, or blow just a little chunk out, mostly so you can’t really see it. Tank leaking, ehh ?? Re-fill it. Hmm, tank STILL leaking, re-fill it. Over and over, and THEN, “Wait, WTF” ?? !!!

Sometimes Rock, it’s better to just GET IT ON (and replace the tank up front).

7 Likes

Firstly, this is not so much what I hate but more a case of disappointment. Then again I suppose I do “hate” the fact that this situation has prevented me from placing a 4th of July order with River Supply.

When I got my 4th of July Sale email from @Nicotine_River, I jumped on it as I wanted to order some of their flavour line after reading some reviews from @SessionDrummer. I place the order and get to shipping costs and this is what I’m offered:

I realise Australia is a long way away from the States but I cannot justify paying $80.00 shipping (the cheapest option) on a small (9 flavors) $37.20 order. Just to compare, I got 8 flavors from Chefs last week and the shipping was only 4.71 GBP.

If the only option for international shipping now is FedEx then I suppose I just stop ordering from them. This is not meant as an attack on River Supply. I understand and respect the business decision is theirs. I get it. Just doesn’t make economic sense for me to be a customer. Pretty bummed as I was looking forward to trying their flavors out and finally being able to get me some MF as well. Not to worry, plenty other companies I can order from. As Ned Kelly said before they executed him … “Ah, such is life”. :wink:

8 Likes

Hey @Dardy I understand your frustration and I apologize for these high rates.

We recently stopped using USPS for international packages due to the high volume of lost and damaged packages. @Dan_the_Man has mentioned our high rates to us before even for domestic, and since then we have been taking steps towards getting these rates permanently lowered to a more reasonable price. I just met with our FedEx rep last Wednesday regarding how we can further lower these rates. We will be meeting once again in about 2 weeks to start initializing the steps and processes to fix this, once he provides us with more data and recommendations for our company.

We are aware these rates are quite high, but I want to assure you it’s in the process of being resolved and is one of our top priorities! I apologize once again.

Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for your response.
I am in NZ, and like @Dardy have had to stop ordering from you due to the ridiculous international shipping costs.
C’este la vie.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response @Nicotine_River and nice to know you’re looking at the situation. It’s just a shame (for both of us) that you’re missing out on potential sales. It is what it is I suppose and best of luck in whatever decision you make. Cheers from Down-Under :australia:.

6 Likes

Tried adding a recipe that was going to be titled Orange’u’Happy because trying to find Vic Lb as my second flavor was not pulling up and don’t want to go back and correct a flavor name.

I found one version with 20 recpies then couldn’t get it up again(that’s what she said). Shit, @Pro_Vapes @fidalgo_vapes has atleast 20 (j/k) lol.

So yeah, fuck it. I’ll stick with just typing mixes in the forum.

Orange creamsicle cap 6.5%
Vic lb 3%
Spearmint flv (2-3 drops per 15ml)
Super sweet cap (2 drops per 15ml)
Orange mf (1 drop per 15 ml…and if yo mix a 30 1.5 drops)

3 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

I am lost lol… These days thats easy to do ( lost )

2 Likes