What do you really hate? (II)

Australia. They are dealing with some serious fires. Hope someone posts the link to Pippa’s thing they are doing to help raise money for those volunteer fireman. I don’t have it off the top of my head.

6 Likes

Yes there will be a link as soon as details are finalized.

Perhaps I should post a pic of what the world looks like when everything is not on fire :rofl:

11 Likes

breathtaking country

6 Likes

Right now it certainly takes your breath away :grinning:

6 Likes

The kids and I were talking about this today. I brought you up over the fires there. Now they want to see Koala bears and kangaroos I think the fire went right over their heads

5 Likes

Here is one taken in town on a mates back fence

9 Likes

That is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen…

5 Likes

I thought that, but didn’t want to voice it. The fires. :pensive:

5 Likes

I am glad my method may be a benefit to you. I must credit my wife who also has some medical issues. She keeps a box full of stuff in baggies near her. That’s how I got my idea.

I can print some labels on my label maker and send them to you if you want. Just PM me with info.

8 Likes

An empty tank. Everything is better with a full tank and batteries.

5 Likes

When my cells are reading one bar and my squonk bottle slurps out its’ last bit of juice, sometimes I actually get mad that I have to tend to both at the same time.

9 Likes

Whoopsie, looks wet soon!

4 Likes

When you put new coils in a new RTA and it reads - - - LOL

4 Likes

Waiting for my batteries to finish charging so I can go to bed :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

This is our forecast for the weekend Phil… Bama is looking at possible tornadoes

2 Likes

Slight chance here too, I’m visible in that map and will be enjoying, apparently, 4+ inches of it (that’s what she said). A super soaker is far better than snow though, which this should be this time of year.

4 Likes

I freak out if they mention snow here. My drive way up the mountain turns into black ice and the only way up is by four wheeler… nope keep that beautiful snow … I miss it, yes, but it’s deadly here.

2 Likes

I definitely do not miss it. I grew up in it and still see it every year. I would be perfectly content never to see it again too. What was once a pristine playground for the chilled child is now an inconvenient trip hazard, a pain in the ass to shovel, bumper cars on the highway, and balls of ice clinging to the fur of the fuzzballs when they come inside after frolicking in it. No sir, the grumpy old man in me is more than over it.

5 Likes

My driveway during the storm of 2017 LOL

5 Likes

One of the ‘wonderful’ snows of last year.

4 Likes