What do you really hate? (II)

Is there anything positive or good going on in this country? If there is, please point it out because I’m missing it.

4 Likes

I’ll get back to you on that @natbone.

1 Like

We’re allowed to bitch about it. That’s a good thing…until that’s taken away.

4 Likes

While we’re on that subject how about another close cousin?

ETA: The only commercial juice that I’ll still buy is manufactured by Liquid Arts, Inc. which is on that list. SOBs :rage:

3 Likes

Here’s another one I heard recently. I expect it’s related to the Great Reset.

As if humans aren’t divorced from our natural environment as it is. Better wake up people!

3 Likes

Thanks for posting the link for the screwdriver set, picked one up right before I canceled prime.

Nice work on getting the Centaurus back in service :+1:

4 Likes

I hate when knowledge is confused with opinion.

6 Likes

and vice versa.
Seems to be the world we live in now. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Yes … I don’t remember who said we live in the age of instructed idiots

3 Likes
4 Likes

I dare not reply in case I get a knock at the door.

I’m in Western Australia where we have almost miraculously enjoyed a Covid-19 free lifestyle for the most part.
We have had a couple of lockdowns for no longer than 2 weeks from memory. Hand sanitizers, scanning in at every commercial type premises and non existent social distancing are all that we still have. I nearly forgot travel restrictions but that’s not day to day living for most.

However the story is completely different over on the eastern states and it must be intolerable for them. I truly do feel sorry for Australians over there and it appears to me they’ve just had enough.

6 Likes

Too bad they don’t have any force multipliers to fight back against the fascists. Australia, meet Venuzela.

3 Likes

@mjag I also ordered one of the tool hits after seeing @SessionDrummer post. I still haven’t broken anything so I can use it !! :upside_down_face:

I also hate being sick and have had a sore throat, coughs and clogged head for a few days.
It also sucks that Denver’s City Council is discussing banning all flavored juice in the city. The shops in the suburbs may end up prospering if it happens.

5 Likes

Might not be a problem in your kit Cary but mine I had to unscrew the chuck on the handle that accepts all the bits and bend it open a little. As is the bits would not go in so just thought I would pass along that tip.

Headed home, just thinking about the stuff I want to break so I get my money’s worth out of that kit :wink:

4 Likes

Hahaha, was thinking the same thing after I got mine. My son hid all his stuff.

5 Likes

Seeing this commercial when I’m trying to enjoy a tv show on FX.

6 Likes

Finding out that the park I go to daily will be a Pokemon Go safari this weekend. Oh, well, I’ll have to walk in the graveyards instead.

5 Likes

Well, tis the season for spooky rambles through the gravestones!

3 Likes

True, though that generally means that the graveyards become clogged with goths too.

3 Likes

The real ones never left-all of the others are just emo kids

4 Likes