What do you really hate? (II)

Don’t worry, in case of an event of that scale I’m pretty sure your location won’t make much of a difference.

2 Likes

Well, they’ll be safe: trained on respecting the party line by me. I just need to ensure that a private orchard is waiting for them in the UK.

2 Likes

Not so sure about this UK plan… they’re buggered without China collapsing.

2 Likes

Well the moon is off: only cheese, rabbits and one woman there.

This chat has got me revisiting Yes, Minister and Yes, Prime Minister:

3 Likes

I’ll leave you with this:

2 Likes

Forgot aboout that one from earlier. This doesn’t make any sense, does it? It’s like not buying a VW because of the scandals and then getting an Audi.

2 Likes

Well Huawais run faster without google and I enjoy the lack of bother when I stretch: I just want the ability to take photos and messages during a walk - if they’re from, and from, those who I treasure.

2 Likes

Phones were fast enough for me about 5 years ago. Computers a bit longer. The days that I needed the top of the range kinda stuff are long gone. The only reason to consider a new phone would be that the old one breaks, perhaps to improve on the camera.

5 Likes

I need to go mad on tech as I narrate and create videos ( In front of me are two mics and 3 4k cameras). I have to do all as lacking an animator in the UK.

2 Likes

As a hobby I could understand, as a necessity for the job I feel sorry for everyone who has to do that.

2 Likes

It can be stressful, luckily during Covid, I can make a living by just looking at theses: Scan for an few minutes and indirectly consult (mostly doctors this week).

1 Like

:yawning_face:
getting so tired all of a sudden :laughing:

1 Like

Well, It’s getting late for us.

1 Like

Utterly moronic ex-Syrian guard (not recent Afghan refugees): They get many complaints on a daily basis, and I try to be nice. But, when I have to be less than quiet it’s hard. (Having a few knives in my face, and), With my 187cm scale and 120kg wizardly frame, it gets dull to calm them down. Especially when I’ve chatted to people who tried to blow me up.

1 Like

No i wasn’t offended…i may have thought I posted a thought of mine but was somehow under one of your posts…im still tryna get used for this forum as I don’t come here often.Still tryna make sense of it all as its categorized under my posts but I tend to start typing under someone slses topic lol…im getting it tho sorry if that’s whT it seemed like or maybe want even me?

2 Likes

I hate to be a Debbie Downer before going to bed but I think it’s important to talk about today’s extinction report for the sake of our children and grandchildren. Announced today was the extinction of 23 more species. One of which is the Ivory Billed Woodpecker. All I could think of was being the last of your species. For a bird spending it’s last days calling out to find another of its kind, hoping to find a mate…I broke into tears honestly. It is mostly due to humans destroying the habitats of these extinct or soon to be, animals.

Where did ivory-billed woodpeckers live?

In the United States, the ivory-billed woodpecker occur in old-growth, lowland, deciduous forests and pinelands in eastern Texas , Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.

Ivory Billed Woodpecker

I read that poachers were also a part of the problem, going after their ivory bills.

Extinct Bird Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (Mounted Specimen) Print Wall Art -  Walmart.com

Take a last look. This was the bird that inspired our dear old Woody Woodpecker. RIP Woody
Woody Woodpecker | Woody woodpecker, Classic cartoon characters, Looney  tunes cartoons

8 Likes

I sighed at the updated extinct list.

2 Likes

Trying to wind-down for the day and getting dragged into removing an major infestation.

There gets to a point where just the negative psychology of a Ge’Ez (Ethiopian Aramaic liturgical language) sorcerer upsets all [with the same symptoms] is a real problem.

And the chief heretic has to act for the street.

At least my bills are covered this week.

Edit: I opened up a few drawers which were full of Syrian Rue, Sage, all kinds of salt and 19 kinds of incense to calm all: Wizard supplies do have merits!

1 Like

Hehe, REALLY ?? !!!

5 Likes

Annoying: I have to spend hours on a trip to the Post Office for rice and concentrates in the morning.

10kg+ uphill for an hour doesn’t break my rules around avoiding transport.

3 Likes