What do you really hate? (II)

It’s pretty rare that I am speechless, and now, is one of those times.

3 Likes

I’ve seen what you look like, I want you to feed me… Just leave some grapes by the coffee table next to your bong

2 Likes

It’s a dangerous world out there @anon44012888 and you can’t just let anyone into your house these days! That profile pic was from like two years ago, so if I do show up with grapes I want to make sure you would recognize me. So let me post something more recent, for your safety

7 Likes

Ya know? @anon44012888 may just be into that sort of gal

4 Likes

To all my Italian friends, I’m sorry. It was hard to believe.

2 Likes

You just heard about Mussolini?

2 Likes

First term students: Their 3am screaming and falling on the floor gets tiring.

2 Likes

Heck, I did that all 4 years. Though I will admit there were usually substances involved. And I am sure I don’t even remember each time. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I just veered into a polite form of excess after my first term and carried on as such since.

3 Likes

A darn lovesick Robin fell in love with himself in the side mirror of my wife’s old car, and he shits a lot :man_shrugging:
couldn’t get him away…had to cover up the mirror,

7 Likes

Get you a fake owl.

5 Likes

When i fail to notice the bottle tip stuck in the cap BEFORE i go to pout it. Last night i wanted 4 drops of Raspberry Syrup (SSA) in my tea, instead i got 4ml.

5 Likes

The fatter you get the smaller your wiener gets, I’m a circumsized male. Average length when skinny, but now that I’m twice the size I’m merely a handful and I now have a wizard’s sleeve I have to unsheath to piss without it coming out like when you shake a bottle of champagne with your thumb over the tip…

PM for pictures.

3 Likes

I’ve done that with VG. I buy it by the gallon and put it into a 500ml squeeze bottle for everyday mixing. Forgot to tighten the cap, squeezed and splosh! Everywhere! Big VG spills are not easy to clean.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Oh man, that would SUCK!

4 Likes

Hehe, nice @Mark_Turner.

2 Likes

Breaking down 6 gallons of VG, 2 gallons of PG, and 2L of NIC Salts that were 50v/50p.

I just kept putting it off, until today. :frowning:

6 Likes

I’m almost outta gas, other than that everything’s going as usual….

4 Likes

I had a meeting to discuss teaching geography with a fundamentalist - I had the liberal who trained me running through my mind.

I always miss Ieuian and his beautiful style until Parkinson’s took him.

5 Likes