What do you really hate? (II)

And Canada? No better, we’re already facing 500% increases on fertilizers for crops, our PM decided that Wheat Producers are the biggest emitter of CO2 all of a sudden wants them to pull back production or face serious fines… Seems like a bright idea eh?

2 Likes

Amazon doesn’t think that way. All Amazon thinks about is profit and AWS. List a product, sell that product and make their profit. If it’s listed on the site and doesn’t have a disclaimer you buy it and they can’t deliver the product in a listed time frame it’s free. They don’t like loosing on any sale. They don’t have a crystal ball. All they are interested in is making your money theirs.

3 Likes

Nice number, bro

2 Likes

What is he being these days? He’s is as hard to keep up with as David Icke’s latest claim.

1 Like

33 is the level of Free Masonry where you get into the satanic stuff… 33 signifies the death of Christ

2 Likes

lots of celebrities, politicians, etc are freemasons.

2 Likes

Will smith for instance was giving a Masonic gesture during his speech after he slapped Chris rock. Pfizer sponsored the event and coincidentally the brand swanky new drug is to treat alopecia, coincidentally Will Smith’s Wife “has it” but I doubt that.

2 Likes

Half of my family are, though Master Mark Masons.

1 Like

33 signifies the age of Jesus at his death, as traditionally he started preaching when he became a man: 30 years of age and taught for 3 years until his death.

3 Likes

Is she a reptilian overlord?

1 Like

pretty good entertainment

2 Likes

@anon44012888, @ladycrooks ??

1 Like

It says they received donations from individuals during the pandemic, I’d be curious to see those names and their connections.

2 Likes

NO MO MONEY for Ukraine from me …

2 Likes
5 Likes

3 Likes

I’m abig flunk. I def never heard that eitherr…

1 Like

I never heard bit I also got into then T.O Canada drum n bass electronics backn tem…
Good 'ol ones.

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where @fidalgo_vapes @SessionDrummer something is glitching in the site, it says I can edit Mikser’s post…

1 Like

He must’ve closed his account…

It’s happening here too, dude. Wherever you land, stay safe.

2 Likes