What do you really hate? (II)

coincidentally, today there has 46 blocked trackers on this forum… Usually there is only 1

@daath you know the reason?

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/89WyX7RRcAo

2 Likes

Found ittttt!

2 Likes

That’s an old ass tune, fuck you must be ancient

2 Likes
2 Likes

N,i apologize as usuallyn in takes alotn of yousn to be patient and tell me…so …thanksnagain.:fireworks:

2 Likes

Just have a drink of water, have a good nap and get some good rest Ladycrooks.

3 Likes

Have to cut my grass again. Just did it last Sunday and now it’s 6 inches tall already.
Chem Trails must be dropping fertilizer also

4 Likes

" What is Cloud Seeding?

Clouds are made up of tiny water droplets or ice crystals that form when water vapor in the atmosphere cools and condenses around a tiny particle of dust or salt floating in the atmosphere. Without these particles, known as condensation or ice nuclei, raindrops or snowflakes cannot form and precipitation will not occur.

Cloud seeding is a weather modification technique that improves a cloud’s ability to produce rain or snow by introducing tiny ice nuclei into certain types of subfreezing clouds. These nuclei provide a base for snowflakes to form. After cloud seeding takes place, the newly formed snowflakes quickly grow and fall from the clouds back to the surface of the Earth, increasing snowpack and streamflow.

How we Cloud Seed

Cloud seeding can be done from ground-based generators or aircraft. The DRI Cloud Seeding Research Program primarily uses ground-based generators, which are designed and built by DRI and can be operated remotely. In the Carson and Walker River basins, DRI also conducts cloud seeding from a subcontracted seeding aircraft.

Most cloud seeding operations, including those run by DRI, use a compound called silver iodide (AgI) to aid in the formation of ice crystals. Silver iodide exists naturally in the environment at low concentrations, and is not known to be harmful to humans or wildlife.

When storm systems move through one of our cloud seeding project areas, a solution containing a small amount of silver iodide is burned from ground-based generators or released from aircraft. Upon reaching the cloud, the silver iodide acts as a condensation nuclei to aid in the formation of snowflakes.

DRI’s cloud seeding operation generally runs during the winter season of November to May, when storm systems are actively moving through our project areas. During dry winters when storm systems are absent for long periods, cloud seeding cannot occur, because cloud seeding requires the presence of moisture-filled clouds.

DRI’s team of experts includes meteorologists who monitor the weather throughout the season for appropriate cloud seeding conditions. Cloud seeding does not occur during times when additional precipitation would be problematic, such as times of high flood risk or during busy holiday travel periods."

2 Likes

I guess what I’m saying is “Chem Trails aren’t a conspiracy no more”

2 Likes

I hate it when you add concentrate to your mexican fried ice cream trying to perfect it and it turns the wrong way. Ice cream vanilla ssa is so more on the line of custard to me then a ice cream. Too bad i added it to my mexican fried ice cream before i solo tested it. Its now mexican fried custard :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: And i also hate the fact i will vape all 100ml and i dont care for it :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Mmmmmmm MFC !!!

2 Likes

I wish i could say its mmmmm but the ssa ice cream vanilla gives it a custard back end almost totally mutes the ssa ripe coconut. The tail end is a a slight coconut custard. Its weird. I hope improves in my sc supreme 3 as the mesh gunks up :joy::joy:

2 Likes

what does a gringo like you know about Mexin Fried, esse?

3 Likes

also their new “Bullying Filter” or whatever… BLIZZARD? MORE LIKE SNOWFLAKE ENTERTAINMENT

2 Likes

I made a black character and named him CarlWinslow

2 Likes

I also have a warrior named SocialJustiz
and a Rogue named Shank Williams
A gnome frost mage named Icicle
another warrior named DixonCyder
and a priest named PastorBator

3 Likes

Politics, Religion, Wankers…
Not necessarily in that order!

9 Likes

Anytime one of those gets involved with the other two, ugly things tend to happen.

8 Likes

Never thought anything would be an insult to wankers, but here we are.

4 Likes