What do you really hate? (II)

Before you reply, I wholly accept an ban.

1 Like

You are being warned because you wont stop arguing , insults from you towards others have been deleted and insults towards you have been deleted and now people cant say anything on this thread because you will assume its about you…This is the last time i will address this with you .

Since you have asked for everything to be public after i tried to send you a PM so you didnt feel picked on. Illl tell you that at this point you have been one of the most muted members and our system flags that , we have had mulitple members PM regarding your put downs . I really hate to do this publically but you asked me in my pm to keep everything public.

I know you wont read this because you will have some smart reply about the length or the punctuation or lack of .

I really hope this will stop and wish you the best and hope the rest of your day is wonderful . I will not argue or debate or allow another posting about what happened yesterday especially since you were also guilty of putting people down or calling them out

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I reject you as a mod and as you have warned me. I am telling you to ban me.

Then after a few weeks, we’ll go through all to readd me.

So, block me now!

2 Likes

Everyone was asked to stop, by me, yesterday and you kept going. Then you decide to treat our Mod like this? Take a break, learn a modicum of decorum and perhaps we will allow you to come back.

5 Likes

I hate that every holiday, we always seem to have ONE emergency or another, right SMACK dabb in the middle of it.

We had ours, and my wife had to rush out to the ER for a family member. All is well now, and I guess I should be glad we got it out of the way.

Could be worse, but our “tradition” continues LOL.

5 Likes

Personally, I hate when all the popular kids gang up on a chosen victim, especially when they are supported by the ‘prefects’ who seem unable to take a balanced view when it comes to their friends.

5 Likes

2 Likes

A cold toilet seat …

6 Likes

Colostomy bags

3 Likes

Oxidized NIC…

5 Likes

Winter, which starts here in 15 minutes.

5 Likes

I actually DON’T like posting things like this, BUT, it IS happening, and Gascon NEEDS to go !!!

1 Like

I hate that I, and MANY OTHERS, saw this coming …

Who’da thunk it ??

2 Likes

Supposed to get to 117F by the end of the week here in the desert. Why TF do I live here???

5 Likes

Good luck trying to find a UHaul over there if you want to move.
I would be more worried about running out of water than 117 degrees

3 Likes

Yeah, tell me about it. Nice to know they’ll be building a massive wave/surf attraction as well as the Disney Cotina housing community complete with a massive lagoon for the Disney residents to paddle their boats around in. Oh yeah, and probably the highest concentration of golf courses anywhere.
It’s the freaking desert!

5 Likes

Ohhhhh, lovely. My sort of weather! :smiley:

3 Likes

I was out on the tractor mowing the lawn and a branch rips off my headphones, they get slung in front of my and i ran them over. The headphones were shit, i dont hate that. What i do hate is all the little jokes the universe likes to play at my expense.

10 Likes

When you’ve been sick for two years and the doctor says “be patient” :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I hear that!

6 Likes