What do you really hate? (II)

All can check and cross-reference it. Though I tend to support the Marys and Khadijah: Christianity and Islam would not exist without rich women. Check it and see the detail most preachers and priests suppress.

1 Like
1 Like

Yes exactly ā€¦A service animal is allowed in places weather they are pet friendly or not , but a support animal is not ā€¦A service animal is trained to recognize certsin things to help their owner. Support animals are not trained the same way and the owner of support animal dont get same considerations

3 Likes

Well, I had to got to the supermarket on the weekend: I tend to avoid it as it is ā€˜idiotā€™s cornerā€™. On the way 4 people walked into me as they where staring at their phones and a bald guy who is 6ā€™2" with a huge beard and dressed all in black is hard to spot. I wonder if the giant wizard has invisibility when out.

2 Likes

Well, getting blacklisted only on my PC. I assume that itā€™s being my IP being a VPN server.

1 Like

I donā€™t have the ability to use my PC due to an oddly timed blacklisting. So, using my phone to post.

1 Like

https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/current-inflation-rates/

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had the problem for about a week, but it seems to have gone away yesterday. It was my VPN.

2 Likes

I seem to have fixed it by adding a VPN to remove the IP association with VPN users. Then got gin and bottles of T to celebrate.

4 Likes

Having the weirdness of citric acid vanishing: I usually go to a Muslim supermarket to get it and all three brands they stock vanished. Oh well, I had to go to Amazon and get 2 kg of it - A wizard needs his traditional sodas.

1 Like

People skipping all logic: I asked all to look at the amendments in a logical way: I donā€™t expect all to get the literal rule, the golden rule or the Latin Maxims of interpretation, but I expect all to try looking at them.

1 Like

People that believe they are smarter than everyone elseā€¦

3 Likes

Is that directed? Please compare my pomposity against my Self-Deprecation

Itā€™s nice to know that a mod chooses to insultā€¦

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes Donā€™t make a defence, just restate the original rules and we move on.

1 Like

Bro quit thinking everything is about you . Quit reacting to everyone in a negative way. This is a thread about what people hate . I hate when other people think they are smarter than everyone else . If i hated something you did i would state. " i hate when squirrelsmash does this or that " then you will know for a fact that im directing something at you .

4 Likes

Ah yes, ignore insults to be nice to others.

2 Likes

Since you wont read the PM i sent ill make this Public like you asked " this is an official warning " If you continue to be combative , argumentive or take up to much of any moderators time the other actions will be taken ā€¦I am asking you politely to quit harrasing members with multiple posts that question them in a negative manner . Thank You and have a great day

4 Likes

Donā€™t reply: Itā€™s an insult to you and me.

1 Like

So, I am being warned about being combative when others openly insult me? Just checking if those are the rules.

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes: Ban me. And after a few weeks we can chat about sharing Ok?.

1 Like