What do you really hate? (II)

Laughing @Joel , spilling coffee all over myself and my keyboard :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Something new for @SessionDrummer to try out on the smoker.
YUMMY

5 Likes

6 Likes

These are the same people who tell us that vaping is smoking. Fucking wankers!

5 Likes

Here comes the mandatory shots or you stay at home

Coming to a pandemic near you and it will happen, they’ve already been working on vaccines for it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

“Equity” databases coming to a state, and city near you …

A new online database promises to make obtaining data about Delaware’s differing populations easier — and offers a more acute look into the disparities between them.

https://myhealthycommunity.dhss.delaware.gov/portals/ecdc/locations/state

1 Like

I hate the absolute silence from a majority on the people here, there’s a small handful but I somehow the few of use bringing up these things are connecting the dots as much as they should. Without a doubt I know I’m not being paranoid anymore, even in my brief time back in the work force everyone is talking about it and I think this forum should be lit up with posts.

Watch this until the end people, it might be scary but it’s better to be prepared. He gives a good explanation as to why we should be asking questions. Here is the video:

“Might the evidence take us to somewhere we don’t want to be, yes it may. Might the evidence take us to some uncomfortable truths, it may”

“We follow the evidence wherever it leads, because if we don’t follow the evidence we aren’t living in reality and we need to live in reality”

4 Likes

That @TorturedZen hasn’t posted in a long time, you ok Gramps?

20 days, hope everything is ok…

3 Likes
3 Likes

Its because the majority here are here because they enjiy vaping and mixing . This forum is a get away from all of the outside bullshit . Its a getaway and not many of us want to hear about it . Most of us understand that wr can get fed this shit all over the internet along with politics and everything else. The silence should tell you something and no its not that we are all so lost and you know the truth blah blah blah the silence should be telling you that we dont come here to hear about Biden or Putin or Hyper Inflation . We dont come here to hear about the elite taken away our rights and property etc etc. As much as you hate the silence the silent ones hate seeing this here where they come to enjoy reading about a hobby they love …

12 Likes

The post was about Excess deaths around the world, we’ve surpassed what ‘would be’ visits to the doctor would bring forth.

For instance…

If 500 people were getting screened for heart problems in a year, why are 1500 having heart attacks?
Why would 1000 people be screened for Cancer on average per year and 2500 are getting cancer…
That’s what the post was talking about, in fact, the Biden, Hyper Inflation, Etc is directly related to those little tidbits of info he talks about but not really what my post was about.

The other video was a Freebie. You’re welcome, now watch Them and the other posts the only people raising concern and think about them… If you want

2 Likes

Thats what the etc etc etc was about …I have no interest like i said if i wanted to read or listen to this id go to another site or forum or whatever…My post wasnt about your video btw it was about your opening comment …

4 Likes

Well said!

6 Likes

Now that’s just arrogance on your part. I understand and accept that you’re a prickly sort of guy but telling others what to do, even if you think it’s for their own good, is what turns people against you. It’s not necessary.

5 Likes

you missed a part.

2 Likes

With What ??? That people here on this forum arent here for this type of stuff?

This is what my post was about . My post was not about anything you and Joel are talking about. I have the messages from other members the flagged posts and the amount of members who have muted individuals because of these types of things . The majority of members on this forum arent here to read this stuff. There is a reason only the same people comment on those type of posts. So i am not sure what you are disagreeing with? I havent given an opinion on what i think of them or if i believe it or dont believe it.

5 Likes

You might be surprised @Joel, more may be WATCHING the videos and posts, than you realize. Keep them coming. Knowledge is power.

2 Likes

I highly doubt that…

4 Likes

Hehe, have some faith @fidalgo_vapes.

2 Likes