What do you really hate? (II)

I have to go to bed i just realized its past 1am and that is way past my bedtime

2 Likes

Oh shit, it’s 04:15 here, just getting ready for the Punishment over here.

2 Likes

You still awake or waking up?? I get to sleep until 645am , sleeping in baby lol

2 Likes

Just got up at about 0330 this morning.

2 Likes

Well said, and bravely said @Joel. Might I suggest that you make your point on a thread dedicated to the subject matter so that those of a different point of view, or more delicate constitution, can avoid reading about it if they so chose. There are many subjects and points of view on here that don’t resonate with me so…rather obviously, I don’t bother reading those posts, to do this it is necessary that I can identify such material before opening it and having to read it (hence the “…own thread…” point). For me, it beggars belief the existential threat the COVID lies has faced us with, engenders so little concern in so many. But, hey ho, it takes all sorts.

3 Likes

I have, but if the post isn’t getting removed, then the post doesn’t get views. I put these in pub, like this or Corona virus etc to make the information available for people not willing to learn about it in its own post.

I understand that people don’t have the time to want to read up on this stuff, it’s definitely not getting reported but in my time off from work I’ve been grabbing information I’ve seen from all over and have found a few different content creators that are talking. A good portion of this was not my own findings, but stuff that when searched would bring up articles and everything, for the most part, is coming true.

The food shortages post, look at the date, look at when they started reporting on it. This was a trend, because back at the very beginning of the year, in utah or somesuch place, the USA’s largest Fertilizer plant was destroyed, the amount of major food distribution places were destroyed, Biden stopping drilling and using own gas in the States, 2 major pipelines blowing up, sanctions on import/export, Biden selling off oil reserves to China… If you add up all these things, you got a big problem… Recently read an article about the Diesel supply is at a 70 year low, well there were a lot less people 70 years ago… Boats, trains, farm equipment, transport all runs on diesel, when you cut the supply or abundance, things move a lot slower and that means food doesn’t get produced or moved.

I know a number of people with limited incomes on this forum, from low liveable working wages, to disability to retirement, these issues with fuel will make food and everything else way more expensive than it is now when it has to be rationed.

No if the Saudi’s move from the petrodollar, that changes everyone’s economy for the worse, the dollar will lose it’s worth and if you pay attention to the news around the world, Brazil, Russia, India, China and about 14 other major companies are using their own currency from what I can gather and that will be the dominate denomination, which Putin said himself in reports would be a Central Banking Digital Currency. This matches up with Dr Evil’s plan with the WEF as all the leaders in those countries are in fact apart of that same group. There’s big changes, this is all created and if people realize that it’s not one country against the other and just a small group of Rich People trying to shift control over to them, then maybe people can make a fuss about it. They want to control your money, they’ve already said if you want to control your money you’re going to be forced to get a shot and if you haven’t been noticing, we’re already losing a lot of of people - Unknown Cause is moving up if not already the leading cause of death for most regions. And a lot of heart attacks are affecting young people. If you want to know studies, the Doctor I posted 4-5 posts back is a decent channel, he doesn’t theorize anything. He literally shows you statistics and asks, “Why are we losing more people when the pandemic is over and why isn’t the media wondering as well”

Ok, coffee time.

2 Likes

I might add one of John Cambell’s posts shows that the WHO is literally going to be controlling the flow of information, which is going to be interesting because people are going to be arrested for posting what they deem is Misinformation, but even when you point out the studies they approve of, you get labelled and even banned from Social Media outlets or fact checkers who are paid for by the people controlling the information. These aren’t conspiracy theories, if you at least learn about it, you can see what’s unfolding before your eyes and it’s getting worse.

2 Likes

I freakin hate the fact I’ve been looking like
all hell for work…under every rock!
And I don’t live in a small place.
You think I could? Fuccck NNNOOO!
I don’t get it…bye to the 400.00 $ spent on a forklift ticket. Nope didn’t need that$
…my rant is over…off to the next interview…wish me luck.
Bye the way Smoked Butterscotch VTA is AWESOME!!!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Coronavirus

FUCKING NAILED IT…

2 Likes

Think of what you can get with those, you can work in warehouses, shipping/receiving, etc… Now that you’ve worked at place that does some sort of inventory and whatnot. Try and find jobs that include such work, when writing a cover letter highlight why you’re interested in a position that has that sort of work.

Cover letters are a great way to set you apart from just a bunch of people handing off a resume. I’d like to think I’m somewhat decent at them because I’ve had to read them when I was in the position to hire people. They usually were at the top of the pile here at least.

It also helps to bring up the website of the job or job description that you’re applying to. Often times the person reviewing the resumes will be the one that wrote the advertisement for the position. That’s one good trick, because it means you read in detail the message and presented key points from the Ad that seems to perk people’s ears up. But not word for word, maybe just a phrase. etc etc.

Regardless, winter is usually a really good time to look for work in Alberta as things pick up quite a bit when the oil patch is getting busy…

3 Likes
6 Likes

(here)

So so sad. Thank you Chefs Flavours for all these years!

uu

9 Likes

Wow @Mikser you called that one pretty spot on.

5 Likes

It just didn’t make any sense what they said the cause is - to stop DIY and start oneshots only business.

here

5 Likes

Nailed it they are out of business

6 Likes

I’m kind of sorry I’ve ever posted this (different topic). Don’t get me wrong, there were interesting segments, but…

The amount of mails were driving me bonkers. I got one mail where this doctor was talking about something like 7 ways to protect yourself and your family against the next, deadlier Covid pandemic.

You had to buy his book to find out, naturally. I hate that. If I knew 7 ways you could protect yourself, I would tell as many people as I could.

Everybody seems to be a fucking parasite these days :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

A lot of that going on these days.

5 Likes

Gotta make money before the Saudis switch from the Dollar, then BOOM Central Banking Digital Currency time baby, get your shots or don’t buy groceries, pay bills, fuel or nicotine!

4 Likes

I’m not getting the jabs and if they want to prevent me getting food, good luck.
My place up north has plenty of deer and black bear running around. I’ve got enough wood on my property that I’ll have heat till I’m in the ground.
I was up there all this week. It was nice being away from all the bullshit.

4 Likes