What Do You Really Hate? (III)

For sure. Not just the wick but the chamber has that burnt smell and taste plastered to the walls.

6 Likes

Lol, that’s not so low either. I’m trying to keep my airier builds in the 50W range.

6 Likes

This is going to #$%^&( things up, up here…

5 Likes

OUCH !
Traffic sucked going through there anyway.
Glad I don’t run over there anymore.

4 Likes

I’m happy to report that on the way home from the beach, I placed my vape in the cup holder and wattage was bumped up to 220w and I too took a big hit… needless to say, I almost wrecked my car! Had to pull over to recuperate! :hot_face::fire::confounded:

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Covid and Vaping

Being asked to open up one small bedside fan to see why it won’t charge and see that the USB is detached from the board:

Some work ahead to reinforce my manly status as doing the family DIY.

7 Likes

Having a second post in a row removed without recourse or any explanation of why in a week (and the third which mentions Trump).

Well, that’s me checking out - As a satirical individual who gives equal ire to all- being censored over that man removes my willingness to remain here.

Bye bye.

4 Likes

Simple Rule …No politics , sattire , trump , biden ,dems , republicans, England , USA , etc etc …Unless it has something to do with Vaping…Any and all post will be removed

9 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I’ve been tryin’ real hard to keep my OWN political shit locked up …

If I’m WRONG about that, please let me know.

8 Likes

Lock it up and throw away the key lol…VCC forum seems to be fine with it :wink:

5 Likes

Well, hehe, the Monster Wants OUT !!!

BUT, right place, RIGHT time.

I forget where the “For Those Who Want To Talk About Politics” thread is, but even that was a “Limited Engagement”.

Not everyone CAN keep it locked up, and it always starts to seep back out.

5 Likes

Its in the saloon

6 Likes

Shit, I got drunk, and forgot…

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

A BIG Bombshell just got released today! VINDICATED!

2 Likes

LOL @Mikser, who didn’t see THAT coming. It’s often funny how many times, in the beginning, people are scoffed at, called conspiracy theorists, and worse, only to find out later, as time wears on, it ( fill in the blank) DOES turn out to be true. Don’t worry though, ALL of the “retractions” will always be published below the fold, in deep as far as at LEAST page 20+.

4 Likes

The last one I’ll share without a change.

A representation of utter logic without political allegiance:

Attempting to tell others will help (the number of times I have asked @SessionDrummer alone on the basics is tiresome). what is true is a waste is when with a small group: a clear barrier to what matters in front of an empty state is a model which reflects 1933 Germany. Now, generally: my posts, when political, give the same space of fucking up to all.

Sadly being an apolitical member is utterly tiresome with facts in forms in general, and getting others to grasp nuisance in person. But there is always nuisance: And, that is needed daily.

The attacks on me when trying to get to a middle ground are beyond my tolerance. Oddly, I describe the steps.

4 Likes

Isn’t that ALWAYS how it happens ?? It’s NEVER all at once. The lemmings never learn @Mikser, and THAT is why they are, lemmings.

3 Likes

You do know that is a myth don’t you? It was made up by Walt Disney when they forced Lemmings to run off a cliff out of fear for a documentary. In real life Lemmings don’t blindly follow and can be quite aggressive when necessary… Just sayin’. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

It’s just a card you carry in your pocket, it’s for others safety, do you want others to feel uncomfortable. There, there very obedient, maybe we will just put this on your phone here, how convenient, you won’t need to carry all those cards, don’t worry we will keep track of you, it’s for your safety, see? Let’s give this digital currency a try, you don’t need cash, we’ll watch over your spending for you, it’s called analytics, see?

Now if vaping is demonized by the WHO, do you really think they will let you buy anything?

4 Likes