What Do You Really Hate? (III)

What Do You Really Hate? Loooong T&C.

Brownstone Institute here

experimental survey

4 Likes

The thing with saftey/speed on germany is… everybody drives fast.
Even slower cars are at 90mph and because most people know that you CAN be overtaken at extreme speed on the leftmost track, you have a lot of cars staying in the middle or rightmost track.
( i am generalizing here okay)

3 Likes

Drinking on a school night… What in the world was I thinking… :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Did you learn anything?
No.
Do it again until you do.
:rofl:
Hope your head feels better soon.

6 Likes

It’s getting pretty real over there …

2 Likes

did we think it wouldn’t?

2 Likes

Just opened a 250 ml of VTA Glazed Strawberries and tripped over the coffee table and dumped it into the carpet.
Was able to grab it in time to save about 100 ml of it.
Put it in a Gorilla and swapped the label. Not a total loss but still sucks.
Getting ready to fire up the Weber to do a couple of 2 lb Sirloins. Hopefully don’t burn the house down.
P.S. living room smells like strawberries .
Going to have to sue Malibu Rum for this

10 Likes

Why do I even bother ??

4 Likes

Can’t compete with those filters😂

3 Likes

LOL, ever since the “change”, it’s just not been worth it.

3 Likes

Update @isuamadog squared it away @rcleven.

Game On !!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/1f5kwm4/new_2024_flavor_art_elite_flavors_reviewed_by/

3 Likes

Bummer that this happened. Be grateful it wasn’t a new black ink cartridge. Same thing happened to me but with the ink cartridge. Talk about a mess and not easy to clean out of the carpet.

3 Likes

Closed. It was a great source of information.

4 Likes

Every. Damn. Time.

5 Likes

I’m not really sure what to say about this. A worker, in an overseas plant, tests ALL of the pre-filled pods before they ship them ??

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/1eulmld/worker_at_a_disposable_vape_factory_tests_up_to/

#WhosBeenSuckingOnYourPod

4 Likes

You can tell he’s not inhaling, but there’s still going a lot of nicotine absorption :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I hate that my upper lip smells like body odor after eating Cheddar Fries. I could scrub it with bleach and it wouldnt make a difference!

Damn you Andy Cap, why did you make something taste so good and make my lips smell so bad?

3 Likes

WHAT THE FUCK! That is really messed up.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought !!!

2 Likes

Reason number 19 why I will never use a disposable…

YECK!

4 Likes