What Do You Really Hate? (III)

There you go. That’s how long I didn’t listen. None of it is familiar to me.
I remember the afternoon play, book at bedtime and woman’s hour, which I avoided like the plague.

5 Likes

Starting with a clear deck and hot tub yesterday, looking out the back door to see this.

I can hardly wait to see out front. Thank God for a snowblower

8 Likes

I occasionally listen to Woman’s Hour as Mrs. Squirrel listens to it to improve her English, though I distinctly remember engaging in the emergency frequency change when Tracy Emin appeared on it.

Any Questions and Any Answers are the ones I avoid like the collective result of Chinese rodents sneezing in the Middle-Ages.

5 Likes

Look like perfect hot-tub weather.

6 Likes

I can handle one woman at the time, maybe two. Any more than that and I feel like I’m in a chicken pen.

5 Likes

Delayed shipping, and no follow ups …

I’d heard good things about Coil Clout, and decided to pick up a second Voltrove 25 v.3 and some alienwire sticks, BUT (and there’s ALWAYS a BUT), it’s coming up on almost 2 weeks since I got the following e-mail, and nothing but a shipping label has been created. Shot an email yesterday, tried calling today and left a VM, but I’m starting to LOOSE the clout over coil clout. Anyone have a better contact for Jonathan ??

8 Likes

Just his email…I.jusyemeailed him and sent him link to this thread . Ive bought from CC a few times and this is first time anytjings been delayed …Im confident he will reach out

5 Likes

Alright …here is message from CC…

I addressed it with multiple emails, texts blasts, FB posts, etc, and the header discount code said “MOVING25” — its pretty clear

It is the move and im sure the 25pct sale put them even further behind

6 Likes

Says the order was shipped. But no tracking number?

4 Likes

I appreciate that @fidalgo_vapes.

Hmmmm, I think the whole “Moving Sale” happened after my order. Appreciated though Fiddy.

5 Likes

Blurred it out @TorturedZen. I didn’t click the tracking link when I was first sent, but because we’re coming up on 2 weeks after, I started, and still only shows label created.

3 Likes

I hate when my adult children completely dismiss and disregard my advice! It’s not like I’m 62 years old and “been around the block” a few times! Then they wonder what happened when things turn out exactly the way I said!
Thank you for hearing my vent, I’ll go back to mixing now lol

9 Likes

You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink it.

7 Likes

Maybe I could take the water to the horse and force it in with an enema… :racehorse: :ocean:

8 Likes

Preachin’ to the choir.
I don’t remember paying all that much attention to my parents as a young adult either. I guess part of life is falling into the footsteps before us.

7 Likes

Oh I definitely was a rebel and rarely took my parents advice, but I’m the parent now and they should HAVE to listen to me! lol :rofl: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

It doesn’t usually work that way as it is the wrong end of the horse… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

All the more fun I say! I just saw an ad for 5 gal buckets at Home Depot. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Waking up at 6am when it’s -3c and still waiting for the boiler to be replaced.

9 Likes

Week three and still no progress on the two orders I placed, I’m starting to wonder if I’ve lost the $280.00 I spent…

6 Likes