What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Hang in there Tim. The light at the end of the tunnel is a UPS truck!

6 Likes

This is the orders I placed with Coil Clout, USPS still says Label created since the 22nd

5 Likes

It will get there…Im not sure how long you have been around DIY , but we have seen this happen before with other companies. Nicotine River was notorious for being slow after sales . They also had a big move and that set them behind as well. Im gonna bet your order will be on its way soon

8 Likes

Man, I dreaded those last days of NR shipping to the general public. When they were new, you placed an order on a weekend and got it by mid-week.
Also ordering anything from China during their New Year. I remember one taking 3 months. Learned my lesson.

9 Likes

I hate going to the grocery store! I drive around for 5 minutes looking for a parking spot relatively close to the entrance (doesn’t everyone) but usually never get lucky. End up having to park way the hell out in bum-fuck.

So I’m in the store maybe 10 minutes max. Come back out and now there’s spots open EVERYWHERE!! :rage:

10 Likes

I hate grocery shopping period. The more affordable markets are a nightmare for me. I never leave without bruised calves from getting rammed by someones shopping carts and the clientele in general drives me up the wall. My only alternative is to shop at the pricier stores with bigger aisles and better attitudes, but I’m paying a lot more, so no win wins.

4 Likes

@TimWV mine JUST arrived and he threw in some free cotton and coils for the wait!!!

8 Likes

One of my orders came today as well and included an extra set of coils and wicks. Still waiting on second order with my other Voltrove, I’m sure it will arrive soon.
Update, just checked tracking is supposed to arrive Friday.

7 Likes

What on earth did you do in the store which resulted in them fleeing?

8 Likes

:laughing: same, can’t you tell :laughing:

Doh, I forgot about that!
I wouldn’t want to dose you up on the other meds I’m on either :wink:

Had a good time, took me a while to relax & then it was time to come home… nice to see a different place though.

7 Likes

Was that his poo poo? :rofl:

5 Likes

Vent all you want. Tell the adult kids that they should have graduated the School of Hard Knocks by now (if they had listened to what you said), lol. And if they don’t want to listen to you, turn on Alexa :rofl:

3 Likes

I guess i was fortunate not to see it? One time on another forum one of my friends who must have been suffering from some type of disorder, just up and loaded a full monty. If it didn’t have the artistic characteristics it had, I think I would have totally freaked out.

2 Likes

WDYRH??? When people make a bunch of recipes public but they never mixed them yet …

9 Likes

When you haven’t heard from your daughter in several days then you get a text from her at midnight with the following message;
“ you make my juice yet?”
Keep in mind I just sent her 120ml last week!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

5 years of hard labor!

8 Likes

I hate it that I’m still so bloody weak and skinny. I can’t take the dog to the park today.
The wind is between 88/102 kmh.
I almost got blown over when I left the house. Just around the corner the houses blocked the wind.
That’s as far as I got today. My leg muscles were screaming from the effort of standing upright :slightly_frowning_face:
The only good thing about it, if that’s what you can call it, is that I managed to clean the house.
Good Lord I need a wife, no sex required!

8 Likes

My Uncle has an AGA in his farmhouse and it’s a beast of a thing, it heats the whole house which has seven bedrooms and cooks the food. They are pricey but worth it in the long run.

5 Likes

:nauseated_face:

Another thing I hate, had a dental appointment. No work has been done yet, just a few x-rays and a check up.
168 euro :nauseated_face: again
Next bill is going to be great :grimacing:

9 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn I literally feel your pain. I call them “Dental DISappointment”'s

9 Likes