What Do You Really Hate? (III)

That’s what I was wondering?

5 Likes

Do bots choose their own avatars :crazy_face: ? I don’t understand the point of these bots.

"What is the purpose of social bots?

These programs use artificial intelligence, big data analytics, and other programs or databases to imitate legitimate users posting content.” Social bots essentially automate social media interactions to mimic human activity but perform at a scale not possible for human users. Bots can be automated or semi-automated.Mar 3, 2022"

So, are they spies?

4 Likes

Oof! My KF rig, set to 14W, wasn’t key locked and somehow the power got pushed to the max (100W). Unknowingly, I took a toot.

Throat Pain Anime GIF - Throat Pain Anime Creepy - Discover & Share GIFs

10 Likes

Been there, done that. It’s quite the experience! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah, and I had just rewicked and was enjoying my clean fresh tank :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

7 Likes

Oh, even worse… I could never get that taste out of the cotton after a harsh hit so had to rebuild again regardless of how new the cotton was. :expressionless:

8 Likes

Hopefully that’s not a concept animation for how Ridley Scott plans to screw up the Alien franchise even more.

5 Likes

Oh you have not taken a dry hit until you’ve accidentally fired up dry cotton, at 220w, with 0.1ohm coils: It’s like shaking hands with The Devil himself.

9 Likes

Given my experience have been with MTL coils, I can only imagine how bad that scenario is.

6 Likes

Been there won’t do that ever again . It took weeks to get my mustache back to normal. The cotton literally burst into flames and scorched my stache. That why I only use low watt mods nothing over 75 watts.

6 Likes

Bloody hell. I tend to take similar steps - as any flash point around my face will make my scars more tricksy and result in 2 years of work in regrowing my walrus of a moustache.

5 Likes

For sure. Not just the wick but the chamber has that burnt smell and taste plastered to the walls.

6 Likes

Lol, that’s not so low either. I’m trying to keep my airier builds in the 50W range.

6 Likes

This is going to #$%^&( things up, up here…

5 Likes

OUCH !
Traffic sucked going through there anyway.
Glad I don’t run over there anymore.

4 Likes

I’m happy to report that on the way home from the beach, I placed my vape in the cup holder and wattage was bumped up to 220w and I too took a big hit… needless to say, I almost wrecked my car! Had to pull over to recuperate! :hot_face::fire::confounded:

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Covid and Vaping

Being asked to open up one small bedside fan to see why it won’t charge and see that the USB is detached from the board:

Some work ahead to reinforce my manly status as doing the family DIY.

7 Likes

Having a second post in a row removed without recourse or any explanation of why in a week (and the third which mentions Trump).

Well, that’s me checking out - As a satirical individual who gives equal ire to all- being censored over that man removes my willingness to remain here.

Bye bye.

4 Likes

Simple Rule …No politics , sattire , trump , biden ,dems , republicans, England , USA , etc etc …Unless it has something to do with Vaping…Any and all post will be removed

9 Likes