What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Jamie is a She …Lol…I get what youmant though ,Jamie ismy signjficant other

3 Likes

I meant He, as in God. I pray that He gives you comfort.

3 Likes

Oh lmao ty …

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yet the App crashes all the time :sweat_smile:, did you hear about that?

3 Likes

Hehe, yeah.

3 Likes

I found a bottle of that in a draw. Mixed it up with olive oil and rubbed it in. I will leave it for a couple of hours and wash it out with cold wash and teatree.
Your hair looks like that of my youngest. I can’t put a picture up, well I can, but she hates it so I won’t.
She’s always complaining about it being frizzy and how she hates it. (on topic)
This girl has had her hair cut shorter than mine many times. It’s back in no time, I’m always left behind :grin:
I will try the oils and see how it goes. I can feel my head itching already.

3 Likes

Jamaican Black Castor Oil is a big must. Rosemary is secondary. With olive oil, Olive oil doesn’t produce much hair growth your hair will just feel more moisturized or greasy, depending on your type of hair, it is most beneficial for dry, thick hair. Castor Oil Please read the reviews. You can also get Jamaican Black Castor Oil (more potent than regular Castor Oil) with Rosemary oil added already to it. This is where I get mine, but you should be able to find something similar in your neck of the world. JBCO with Rosemary added and here is an article that talks about how JBCO actually helps the hair. Why JBCO works. And here… More JBCO info.
For itchy scalp, Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils will help.
*Guilty of derailing the thread AGAIN!

4 Likes

Found some! Thanks :+1:

3 Likes

Can you share with me?

2 Likes

I have the rosemary already.

5 Likes

Great, keep me posted if it is working for you after a month.
Can you share with me which brand of rosemary e.o. you use?

3 Likes

It’s a Dutch brand called aroma vera.

4 Likes

Thank you. With the JBCO, I would add a cap full of it to 2 oz of conditioner, so if you have 8 oz conditioner, just add 4 cap fulls
and shake well. Unless you want to do apply it directly to scalp about 2 x a week and leave it on for an hour. If you do that, you might have to wash your hair twice to remove the thick oil.
And add about 8 drops of rosemary per 2 oz of conditioner.

4 Likes

If any beard-growers are reading, I feel compelled to note that castor oil should never be used in wax or balm blends: It is a diuretic and it’s not something you want around your mouth.

What I favour:

It’s also great in salads, carbonara and spaghetti all’assassina.

4 Likes

Good to know because I was just reading how some people add castor oil to their lip balms to make the lips smoother.

4 Likes

Smoother lips and softer shits.

(I should have had a career in advertising).

5 Likes

Yeah, I knew that. I don’t know if they still do it, but I seem to remember they gave it to pregnant women who had difficulties when giving birth.

4 Likes

That was more of a traditional remedy from around the 16thc which a few Herbals mentioned. Although, there is no evidence to support that it could aid in widening the cervix or act as pelvic floor relaxant: Two things I’d consider as important in aiding childbirth.

4 Likes

I remember it from my childhood. So either it was around a lot longer, or we are just a bunch of backward idiots. Too busy stealing land from the sea to bother about such nonsense as modern medicine.

I will put it here @SquirrelSmash, too many replies and all. I was born in the last century, not the 16th.
That would make me Methuselah. I remember a BBC radio play called Pilgrim.
It was about a guy who was cursed by the Elf king for not believing in him. He was punished with eternal life.

4 Likes