What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Ah, Legend. Another fantastic movie with Tim Curry chewing the scenery better than an anxious puppy.

3 Likes

Not that I’m in the market for a Chevy Malibu but I hate people that list an unbelievable deal as having clean title and carfax report…

Good thing I use autohelperbot.com to run vin numbers, find a lot of the deals are former wrecks with salvage titles…

6 Likes

LOL, welcome to 2023, and the “New Normal” @Rocky02852.

4 Likes

Is there a fee of any sort? Looks like Russian, just wondering if you’ve run into any issues. A few years ago a brand new Subaru list was $10K cheaper in the US after conversion compared to :canada:

3 Likes

I can safely say that I was not engaging in the butchering of albinos.
Also, you can add those with just the right amount, or over abundance, of melanin.
This includes humans and animals (although the Axoloti, does freak me the fuck out.
Just saying).

5 Likes

Having many bottles to wash, recipes to be mixed, coils to build, cotton to change, and reorganizing of the mixing station to complete, and having no energy for any of it! :sleeping::yawning_face::face_exhaling:

7 Likes

I feel ya brother!

7 Likes

And here I was thinking you were an equal opportunity butcherer… :hushed: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

A man MUST adhere to his standards or he has no credibility.

7 Likes

So you’re more into the slaughter of Native Americans and Asians. Well we all have our own kinks.

3 Likes

I didn’t expect to need using this one again so quickly:

2 Likes

th-2975682074

4 Likes

I can honestly say bud thats not bad at all. Some states have a lower value threshold to total. Mass was always 80% of value before totaled out. I fixed a mercedes s class that had 90k damage and seeing it was 130k car we fixed it. Replaced everything to the drivers compartment. This here most likely got a new condenser, radiator, fans, radiator support,bumper, windshield, passenger fender and drivers headlight. Everything else body work. Id put at most of the labor at 25-30hrs with paint included. Its minor damage. I cant see it being a total loss. If it was the owner got the body shop to make it that way with a supplement. By adding extra shit that really wasn’t needed. Been there done that. Things like this you can get the guy down 1,500-2,500 with what you know. Goid job though getting the info

5 Likes

7 Likes

Care to elaborate our most persistent bot?

4 Likes

I hate having all the flavors I need in my cart and knowing I’m blowing my DIY budget for the whole month! And NO! I am not going to whittle it down, you can’t make me! And, If you keep it up, I’ll go to the other websites which have other flavors I really NEED (want) and place orders with them as well! :rage::crazy_face:

7 Likes

No you can’t buy all of that. And I double dog dare ya to go buy everything else you need. LOL

6 Likes

6 Likes
1 Like
1 Like