What Do You Really Hate? (III)

2 Likes

Seattle has its problems but thats a small , tiny part of a big city

Its crazy because i always thought Pike Place was nasty and filthy but it is a huge draw to visitors.

4 Likes

You know what grinds my gears when people use filters and it still dont make them attractive. They look like OLD horror films. Like a DUSTY basement that turns your stomach :joy::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Mother of the year (to her son): If you don’t kill your baby moma, you a mf b*tch.

But don’t you cuss me

https://www.newsradio923.com/family-celebrates-life-of-shooting-victim/

2 Likes

The state-sponsored psychological rehabilitation didn’t work. You know don’t you?

Kids are the most dangerous of all. Their brains haven’t fully developed.
They cannot yet comprehend the consequences of their actions. Specially not when they grow up in a cesspit with no support whatsoever.

That’s why Pol Pot gave weapons to small children to control the population.
All this power, they go poof and you fall over. They would probably find it funny. The same happened in China.

This is deliberate. Fucking up society so people will start begging for order. We live in democracies, we have to ask for that shit, and we do!
Most of us. :fu:

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that I’m NOT a huge fan of replacing backup cameras …

6 Likes

Boomer rant incoming: Cars are getting way too high tech, for my tastes. Wife has a '23 Escape and every time I drive it, I feel like I need a flight instructor.

Love my '03 Ranger! Manual / crank windows, manual locks, manual seat, no cameras, no screens & wifi. Turn key, seat belt, D, go!

7 Likes

@d_fabes 2003’s for the win !!!

7 Likes

Heck, yours looks new! The Ranger definitely falls closer into the ‘beater’ category!

Some dents, a little rust, leaks a little coolant, and none of my 5 tires match (all different brands). Same tires that were on it when I bought it 7 yrs ago…lol. It’s also a ‘pink title’ (salvage title), so it was totaled and rebuilt, at some time in it’s life. Still goes straight as an arrow, hands off, down the road.

7 Likes

Still looks pretty clean @d_fabes.

3 Likes

Ok which of you came over here and moved my twist caps so I can’t find them anywhere in my mix corner?! :rage:

3 Likes

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer you good sir was my first suspect! You do after all force me to purchase a million flavors and devices and tanks with your sneaky, subliminal suggestions embedded in your “reviews”!

6 Likes

So I’m not alone on the “wallet emptying” because of SD?! Good to know!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Don’t forget the credit card maxing, trips to the pawn shop, visiting loan sharks, and rationalizing each of these activities as beneficial to small business in America, not to mention beneficial to my health! :crazy_face::face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

You guys could always start doing drum reviews as a way of getting revenge. Though I don’t think you would have to twist Sd’s arm to get him to buy more :drum: equipment.

5 Likes

Seeing all the media reporting regarding the Kenneth Law case.

Yes, he was in the business of death but all reporting is entirely focused on protecting suicidal individuals rather than mentioning the completely out of date laws around euthanasia and assisted suicide which drives people to seek out such people and if a relative helps, well they can wish for a suspended sentence at best.

Humans are the only species without universally accepted euthanasia as the fitting end to palliative care or if events necessitate the same.

The meat I eat comes from animals who are legally required to have a fast death with effort to avoid suffering (my own slaughter standards are much stricter), the same applies to the goats and cows who supply my milk, my pets have that right too, as do animals classed as pests/vermin. But, humans, well we try are best to hide people away, for years in many cases, watching as their bodies fail and nothing can alleviate any of the pain they are suffering.

As I am one who classes euthanasia and suicidal depression as well within my wheelhouse - this approach to a case infuriates me.

3 Likes
2 Likes

@robrrt1 I wish we were making this stuff up, but …

3 Likes

Well the research has comparative anomalies (the term we use for utter fucking bullshit when reviewing journal submissions).

I think they better redefine a week as this dusty wizard lived for 30 weeks during the course of my evening relaxation.

2 Likes