What Do You Really Hate? (III)

@robrrt1, you KNOW, the question that’s plaguing you now, is when the upcoming lockdowns come back (oh yes, they’re RIGHT around the corner), will liquor stores STILL be “essential” ??

5 Likes

I want to hear about THIS!! Spill the beans SD

1 Like

But I live in FLA :sunglasses:

2 Likes

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/coronavirus/236475/4254?u=sessiondrummer

1 Like

Man I sure wouldn’t want to go through that again!!

2 Likes

I’m looking for property in Clearwater.

1 Like

Come on man, you know what’s coming up, we HAVE to do it again LOL.

2 Likes

Which corner are they behind? Telling us would be a massive aid in stopping an angular based threat.

3 Likes

Indeed, you have exceeded your fingers in explaining an idle hand.

5 Likes

Hehe @SquirrelSmash, corner (singular ??).

IMHO, I only wish it were that simple Sir.

1 Like

Dammit @Mikser, I wish I had thought of that …

3 Likes

As you haven’t defined or explained, avoiding a singular spawn is a deflection.

Well, as I assume that it may be US based - So, it’ll be a lost cause: Christians accepting Matthew 5-7 as the word of God is lower than agnostics and atheists accepting it as a dated but reliable model.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s down in Florida. I’m in FLA (friggin lower Alabama)

2 Likes

I hate that I think he’s right …

6 Likes

Having a request for a familial meeting.

Things are generally frosty between my parents and me (though it is the same with my siblings and extended family - I haven’t ever been told about all of my nieces and nephews.

So, a request to meet from my mother involves hundreds of variables just around the location.

5 Likes

The oddities of ordering on Amazon: I can buy things at the moment I notice the need for them with two clicks but, when it comes to ‘Subscribe and Save’ my payment isn’t recognised and I need to individually authorise each item. A process which can take an age with me confirming the same card used for all purchases on the site and then having to enter an authorisation code for each item in the order.

Each time it happens I question customer service about with a promise it won’t happen again and a £5 off voucher. One which cannot be used as if the order is split into parts no item exceeds £20, making the voucher useless.

I think Kafka may have inspired this model with Orwell ensuring it is always double-plus good.

2 Likes

Fakes, fakes, and MORE fakes. Fake it till you make it (happen).

This is circulating now …

Faked Fow News Chyron

But, …

ACTUAL CHYRON:

Snap 2023-08-29 at 16.23.24

Regardless of where you stand on an issue, make sure you CHECK before you share.

3 Likes

MSM always lie.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at this tree for the past 20 years. I don’t know how old it is/was.

It took about a second. I just got the camera out in time to tape it. I was alerted by the horrible noise of that saw.
I didn’t even catch that on film. It all went too fast.

It’s just an empty sea of blue now.
They cut a birch and a taxus in the opposite corner two days ago.
Everything has to go before the renovation. Let’s face it, nobody is more important than we are.

5 Likes

Sorry that you lost the tree. We had a fairly large fir tree just off our small patio that our property management cut down about a year ago. It had been planted too close to the building when it was built 40 years ago. Keeping it trimmed was probably too costly, and had it been planted 10 feet further from the building it would have been fine. Gotta say, I miss it for the smell and the shade.

4 Likes