What Do You Really Hate? (III)

It was indeed. It occurred to me when I was lying in bed, that the 9 volt battery in the bass, might have a wrapping that I managed to overlook. It wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case the state my head is in.
Those button batteries always have bits of plastic you have to pull out, so the battery doesn’t drain before the product is sold. Makes sense, right?

So I looked at it when I got up. It was tightly wrapped. :woman_facepalming:
Amp is working now :grin:
It’s not very good, so I probably end up buying another one when I have some extra money.

7 Likes

Election time, is RIGHT around the corner …

1 Like

And if nothing in a black swan event out of the ordinary happens will they report that in a year? Chicken little seems to be running around the yard with it’s head cut off.

2 Likes

Well, fair point @rcleven. I guess only time will tell on that one, but my (personal) spider sense is tick, tick, ticking a bit. I LOVE being wrong. I’m just not sure that I am. But, if there IS an event, will, “Wow, we saw that coming”, be too late ?

1 Like

Alright, here’s one that IS hateful. Like 3rd plane of hell hateful. Cleaning…

10 Likes

We always looked for good quality used instruments. At least you’ll get a reliable brand.

5 Likes

I’ve been gathering branches to make myself an American Indian Branch flute. I just need a particular tool, a curved chisel.

6 Likes

Geez how many toms you got Neil Peart lol Nice setup. I have a old Pearl Masters kit too with the same double bass pedal. I havent played it in a few years though. No room to set it up. I still jam once in a while at my brothers. He has a small electric kit.
We need to see a cymbals shot.

6 Likes

Wowza! That’s quite the setup! Beautiful!

4 Likes

Something is missing oh ya

9 Likes

Hehe @STR8V8PING, well now you know what I started out playing. :slight_smile:

The BEST reason to play drums !!!

8X7, 8X8, 10X8, 12X9, 13X10, 14X12, 16X16, and 14X14, w./ a 22X18, and 14X6.5 to round it out.

Too dirty now, but …

8 Likes

@STR8V8PING what color is it ?

2 Likes

Its Wine red

3 Likes

I always loved that color. The only thing I hate about Pearl is they’ll come out with a smokin’ color, sell some, then discontinue the color !!!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Iv had them for years. Since i was a teenager. They have been sitting in my storage room collecting dust for a few years. Its the birch kit

6 Likes

Love the way the wood grain comes through. Loving the birch too, and of course, the Mastercast hoops.

3 Likes

When you get your new washing machine & the side is dinged & scratched :frowning:

6 Likes

That’s cool! We all made a bamboo flute at school. We had music lessons and the teacher decided that it would be a nice thing to do.
It took a long time, but it was fun and it worked!

How different people are!
I’m always delighted when that happens. I don’t really care about the look of things, as long as they do what they’re supposed to do.
You can get a pretty good discount though. :grin:

I was chuffed when I found this. :rofl:

5 Likes

I saw someone is selling a used 45 watt Fender bass amp for 20 euros. Dropped them a line. I’ve got a 10 watt right now.
It would be nice if I could get that.

6 Likes