What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Ugh, that’s gotta suck. All my reasons for being so rogue but I appreciate people like you and others helping the community to stay off the cigs. Thank you.

6 Likes

This AWFUL Youtube layout and i can’t turn it back to normal. WTF

EDIT:

now i see that good old layout is still appearing on Chrome and Brave, but not on Firefox where i get this terrible layout and can’t turn it back to the old one. Did anyone found a solution for this (on Mozilla)?

4 Likes

Summers in the desert. Next 9 days will be 103 - 106F. Hopefully the humidity won’t come till Aug (like it’s supposed to). Got a feeling it’s going to be bad this year.

5 Likes

I received further information on my two friends who were found deceased in their home with their two dogs. Recap: Toxicology report showed drugs yet they were not users. Update: Drugs were found in their home and there is one suspect, no names yet.

6 Likes

Oh wow. Thats crazy

4 Likes

Yes, we can’t get any info from the police because we’re not family and his only family is his niece in Colorado who just became pregnant and is not really closely involved. Another closer friend (high school buddies with him) is trying to see if his niece can get permission from the authorities to release information to her.

3 Likes

So sad. Yes they dont make it easy if your not direct family

4 Likes

I figured I’d just post this here because it’s a well read thread. I recently was replenishing my pre-mixed PG/VG bases. My 30/70 and 40/60 were completely empty. I noticed that the 40/60 bottle smelled like nail polish remover. The 30/70 less so. Then I checked out my half full 50/50 blend and that smelled like nail polish too, probably because I don’t use it that often and is older. My fresh containers of PG and VG are odorless. Btw, my pre-mix blends are in 240 ml ketchup style HDPE squeeze bottles for the purpose of easy pouring. The caps are twist cones that I cover with another soft silicone cap for extra oxidation protection and I keep them out of direct sunlight.

Here’s some helpful information I found for anyone who is or has smelled an acetone odor coming from your PG. You’re not crazy, PG breaks down to certain chemicals including acetone.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/hup48g/my_pg_stinks_of_alcohol_or_just_very_chemicalish/

8 Likes

Thanks for this @muth . I keep all my PG and VG in a closet in the basement along with my flavors. No problems yet after 6 years.

6 Likes

Same for me @muth. In the mixing lab, downstairs. The only light my liquids sees is when I’m mixing. Cool- and dark.

5 Likes

That used to be a big issue with china juices when vaping was getting started. It either tasted like pepper or taking like nail polish remover. I never had it happen to my pg but when i made juice to sell i went through it so fast and now i dont buy lots at a time so i just keep refilling a small bottle from my gallon that i keep dark and cool

3 Likes

I wonder why that doesnt happen with flavirings. Maybe the flavir compounds act as a preservative

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t have a basement but I was keeping them at the bottom of my closet. Only recently did I take them out to my lab where there is a small amount of light. I think they’ll be going back to the closet to stay :smile:

4 Likes

Having a rather bad week, and lost another one of our clan, after 14 years. Swiper was the lion that ruled the property. He will be missed.

16 Likes

Sorry to hear that sd :cry:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that man

6 Likes

My heart goes out to you D-man, I am so sorry!

5 Likes

Thank you very much @Sevencasper, @STR8V8PING, and @KC111. Hard time for sure.

4 Likes

He was your baby son! May the Lord carry you in your time of grief.

4 Likes

This video reminds me of the time when my hubby asked me at 9 pm at night if I wanted to go “night catfishing”. I said sure and put on my shoes, prepared to go to the lake, but he just hooked some bait to his fishing pole and was casting his line in our front yard and out of nowhere, our 2 cats appeared.

4 Likes