What Do You Really Hate? (III)

Thank you for this…I hugged him until his last breath. :heart:

6 Likes

Heartbreaking :broken_heart:

3 Likes

So sorry to hear. What a shock.

4 Likes

The toughest decision to make as a pet owner. My heart goes out to you.

5 Likes

Oh damn, so sorry for your loss @Lynda_Marie :hugs:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss, my heart goes out to you during this difficult time. :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

Craptastic grub screws. Was rebuilding my Aromamizer and stripped a screw-no biggie, as I’ve got a full bag of spares. Went through SEVEN before I finally got one that had enough threads machined on to actually grab the threads of the deck. Quality control, anyone?

5 Likes

I feel your pain @paingawd. You’ve helped me out a couple of times lately, so I’ll try and return the favor brother.

I don’t know which deck you’ve got, but I’ve had 100% luck (no failures) using these grubs, AND, to keep everything NOT stripping, I 've switched entirely over to Wihas for all of my grub screwing needs.

I hope it helps.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTM26H0

7 Likes

CrowdStrike Falcon …

4 Likes

I heard about this. They also said to be careful about the fix because hackers are sending out their own “versions” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Geez i didnt even get to use it and it fully evaporated.How is this even possible?

6 Likes

@STR8V8PING mine hasn’t done that, but I think it’s the curse of the “WAFFLEZ” !!!

3 Likes

Popcorn FLV and Cornish Cream SSA did this for me. Popcorn there wasnt even anything around the top, it just mostly evaporated before i even used it. Used Cornish Cream once, went to use it again and had to toss it. So annoying.

5 Likes

It almost turned into a real waffle on the outside lol do you think i should take a bite

2 Likes

I knew it was growing crust just didnt expect it to all evaporate and be completley empty.

3 Likes

@STR8V8PING I had the EXACT same thing happen to my FLV Sugar Orchid. Crusted up, somehow ran DOWN the bottle (sealed, standing upright, never used on rack), and it actually ETCHED a circle ring under the bottle ON the rack.

I was never a fan of it, never used it, and never re-purchased it. I know a few people liked it, but looks like Flavorah killed it …

5 Likes

I was just about to message you. Where are your reviews for Solub? I need to get more Mango by them.

3 Likes

Hehe, we’ll have to ADD them to the calendar. I’ve never solo tested any Solub Arome, but have quite a few, and use them. My favorite HAS to be, hands down, Breakfast.

3 Likes

Thanks SD, I have Breakfast already. I have 10ml of Solub Mango but I need more, lol.

3 Likes