What Do You Really Hate? (III)

I had a few similar situations after our other previous loss @Josephine_van_Rijn.

5 Likes

I cannot tell you how many times I’ve felt cats jump onto the bed, reach for fur and feel nothing but cool air. They may be gone, but their spirit lingers for a bit. I like to think that they check in from time to time.

8 Likes

I had a Boston Terrier (the one in my avatar) who passed a few years ago. I still feel her energy when I come home. She was always happy to see me walk through that doorway. No matter if I just went out to check the mail. Most charismatic animal I’ve ever shared a life with.

7 Likes

I understand. Sometimes I hear things, either a cat cry or some sound at my bedroom door. Sometimes I get up and look out of the window thinking that maybe there’s a cat outside. You do feel like you’re going a little crazy.

5 Likes

I don’t have that problem, I’m crazy already.

5 Likes

I agree :rofl:

5 Likes

@paingawd I’m really glad you posted this, as I was thinking it was only me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow @Lostmarbles, pretty powerful stuff there.

4 Likes

Hehe, been there, done that @muth.

4 Likes

Loosing someone you really fucking loved…had to unexpectedly put my boy down this evening. He was 10 which is very elderly for his breed…but damn, he was fine this morning. He had a stroke…fly high my boy :pensive::paw_prints:

15 Likes

Ouch. Im so sorry to hear that Lynda.

6 Likes

Prayers are with you Lynda! I am so sorry. My dogs are my everything.

5 Likes

Oh no, sorry for your loss Lynda :cry:

5 Likes

So very sorry Lynda. I knew he was a good boy and very much loved from your posts. I hope you can rest easy soon.

6 Likes

Very sorry to hear that @Lynda_Marie. I can already tell, that it was a great 10 years.

6 Likes

Very sorry to read that. A loved pet really does become part of the family and loosing one is heartbreaking.

7 Likes

Oh Lynda, I’m so sorry to hear this. Such a lovely, beautiful dog :heart:

Us common morals can not see or hear our deceased loved ones. Likewise, “the blind can not see the sun nor the deaf hear thunder but I am sure he is close at hand protecting you.” “He may even be at your side this very moment.”

5 Likes

Nothing more frustrating then trying to mix with the ceiling fan and ac on. I literally have to turn them off everytime i want to mix something to get a stabke reading on the scale

6 Likes

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

-Unknown

I’m sorry for your loss. My boy is everything to me.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for the both of you. We always seem to forget that they have to say goodbye to us too.

5 Likes