What do you really hate?

Had to go to urgent care today and was diagnosed with spasm of the sciatic nerve. Apparently the bottom of my spine is perfectly straight when it should be curved. The pain I went thru this morning was excruciating. I hate that!

2 Likes

HATE it when I forget my Vape Box full of my own ejuice, atomizers, tools, coils, cotton, etc. It was all packed up and ready to go on this 9 day trip with Sean cross-countryā€¦ grrrrrrrrr

First store-bought ejuice Iā€™ve purchased in years.

8 Likes

was it any good ??

2 Likes

Yesā€¦ actually tastes a LOT like :slight_smile:

Only sweeter and a LOT more exxpensive!! lol

8 Likes

And aimed right away for the biggest coil killer, hope you got wire/coils as well as you went to that store :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh hon! That sucks!!!
Iā€™m sorry to hear that. I know Iā€™d be going nuts.

I hope you manage to find at least a couple that donā€™t completely suck to get you by!

You two be safe out there! :hugs:

5 Likes

Itā€™s funny and very sad at the same time !
Let the family know your route, and maybe you can hook up with someone that has some DIY juice you might like ! Or use their stash to mix up the juice you want ?
Itā€™s a gathering, mixing and happy day for everyone.

Iā€™ve got several well steeped bottles of Bust-a-Nut if you want it ! Come on by to sunny (and shakey today - 5.3 magnitude earthquake) Los Angeles!

4 Likes

Shaken, not stirredā€¦ :wink: lol

6 Likes

Macon, Ga here.

Donā€™t have a whole lot of flavors but pretty sure you could mix something up.if your in my neck of the woods.

2 Likes

I think I would be packing my Vape stuff before I would pack my clothes on a trip, I might not have clean under-ware but I was good with coil, juice,and batteries, :cowboy_hat_face:, you can find cleaners in most towns easier than vape shops, But did I mention I dislike most vape shops anyway, When I travel my Vape bag is usually bigger than my luggage, But I always think Traveling light is the only way to fly, I learned that from J.J. Cale via Widespread Panic. lol

2 Likes

That Bust a Nut is good stuff, I mix it in Liters, and go though a Gallon or two a year between me and Family.

2 Likes

Voted worst company in America many years in a row

1 Like

Yā€™all are awesome. Had two others pm me to offer help. Wasnā€™t expecting that at all.
We will be home in the morning, but if this ever were to happen again, I would definitely reach out earlier to our wonderful ELR Community!

6 Likes

I agree. Single flavor testing yields little, but some results imo. I had a recipe that when I added Toffee, I could then taste banana. No way to test that individually. You taste one cream or vanilla alone, I feel youā€™ve tasted them all. But how to decide what to test what with? Last experiment, I threw saffron in with blood orange and blew my socks off, would have never thought. Super tasty.

I donā€™t think there will ever be an actual academic book on the subject, just subjective experiences.

4 Likes

Ah, You are talking about flavor pairing. There are plenty posts about t it in this forum. This is one of them Flavor Pairing
Have fun!

1 Like

I really hate my slow internet and f***in post services in my contry

2 Likes

Donā€™t feel bad @JackSun Iā€™m in the US, and have Verizon FIOS, ā€œThe fastest Internet on the Internetā€, blah, blah, blah. Constantly have to reboot the modem, POS, PITA, bleh ā€¦

2 Likes

Waiting for the postman on vape mail dayā€¦oh hang on thatā€™s everyday atm. :rofl:

2 Likes

I really hate people your trying to help that donā€™t appreciate the help they are receivingā€¦

Helping a guy remodel his houseā€¦

$250 to paint 300 sq ft master bathroom.
$300 to somwhat level out the floor the homeowner messed up and install laminate flooring

Supposed to put laminate flooring in living room for $300 also 300 sq ft

Okay hereā€™s were the help comes in
Laminate kitchen floor for free
Tear out and install new cabinets , countertop , sink, run new water and sewage to sinks new location .
Installed ice maker box in wall for fridge

Figure since Iā€™m doing all this flooring and painting Iā€™d do All that for $40ā€¦ to help them out. Also spent around $200 buying tools and hardware to install cabinets and pex fitting to repipe water to sink.

Then this morning their sewer is backed up. Kinda expected that after he loosened up the sludge in the bottom of the cast iron pipe after i told him not toā€¦ but told him $200 to run the sewer machine thru his drainā€¦ but price will go up if we need to repipe the entire sewage for the houseā€¦

He calls and talks to my wife like sheā€™s trash, saying he has a plumber that will do everything for $200. Well I not so politely told him to use his other plumberā€¦

Him and his wife have been calling all day trying to get me to come over tonightā€¦ guess his plumber friend was a figment of his imaginationā€¦

They called this evening begging my wife to get me to come over tomorrow.

Am I evil for taking pleasure in knowing my plumbing works when flushing my toilet, washing my hands in my sink or take a nice hot shower.

Maybe Iā€™ll be in a better mood tomorrow. And maybe tomorrow evening they will feel like paying a reasonable fee to unstopp every sewer line in the house

2 toilets
2 showers
2 bathroom sinks
Washer machine
Kitchen sink

The abandoned 2inch cast iron line for the old kitchen sinkā€¦

5 Likes

Some Folks never learned proper business negotiating skills ā€¦looks like school is in session! Could be worseā€¦ this guy is also likely someoneā€™s Boss ā€¦you know where he treats people like this for a living? Maybe Karma is just getting a bit literal this go 'round (sewer)?

6 Likes