What do you really hate?

Lived in Illinois my whole life, both northern and southern. Our politicians are all lobby whores.

7 Likes

ā€¦but wait, surely we will hear soon that Juss1e just got admitted to Harvard law :smirk:

6 Likes

Amazing how little media coverage this has gotten.

Makes me wonder albeit unrelated, anyone know whatā€™s happening in Franceā€¦

3 Likes

Why would the media let anyone know about this? I got a little blurb about it this morning from my echo.

5 Likes

Not really. If it doesnā€™t fit the narrative, it goes away.

5 Likes

He paid them off plain and simple, right?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, this is becoming a repeat sort of post on here for me.

I thought the closer you got to retirement age (Iā€™m still a ways off yet) the less work you did. Obviously for me thatā€™s not the case. I wonā€™t whine about all the whys and wherefores but suffice to say Iā€™m not a happy camper!

This is why I havenā€™t been able to log in for so long. Not sure but I reckon itā€™d be about a month. :cry: Damn, I have so much catching up to do. I hate having to work for a living :rage:

4 Likes

Preachinā€™ to the choir, my friend.

3 Likes

I hate it when people get their Zen out of balance and torture themselves for it and then project their frustration, anger and sadness onto others!

5 Likes

You just defined the Human Condition. Fortunately the opposite is also true, so stay enlightened Brofessor ā€¦we gotta keep this little Ant Hill of Humanity spiraling upwards ā€¦itā€™s the Struggle.

LoLā€¦ but HATE is the thread, so High Fives!

7 Likes

Quit kicking yourself in the chin!

2 Likes

Today? Today what I hate is knee-pain and Efun.top. Iā€™m having horrid knee probs, and since I have horrid back/neck issues, I donā€™tā€™ need one more thing breaking down on the machine that is me. lol

Sadly, Iā€™m almost MORE annoyed by Efun.top, today. Package from 3/12 China to USā€¦ I started contacting them a month ago at end of March to tell them the package was ā€˜dead letterā€™ at DHL and once it got to the States, destroyed by USPS due to a routing error. I had to send 4 emails, 6 IMs on their site, 1 facebook message, and 1 public shaming message here to get ANY responseā€¦ only to have them ask me to do the 5 things I already TOLD them I did in trying to resolve my delivery. Of course that back and forth took another week. And today, their most recent response (paraphrased here) is ā€˜donā€™t worry! Its in customs. Wait another 7-15 daysā€™. Uh, no, you freaking fruit loops!!! I sent you no less than 10 emails combined, each of which has PROOF ATTACHED that the package was destroyed as undeliverable, after no attempt was made to deliver. Easier to jog to China (!!!) and throttle the guy sending me idiotic responses than get a refund from these yahoos. Yaā€™ll warned me. I didnā€™t listen. NEVER again will I buy there.

6 Likes

I always used PayPal with them, with your documentation I would think it would have been settled fairly quick. Does not excuse piss poor customer service though.

4 Likes

And not to mention why has USPS been destroying the mail, I recently had that happen to me on a $250 order, They sent me a copy of the invoice that was in the package, but not the contents, luckily the place I ordered from took care of sending out another order, but thatā€™s not the first time I have heard of this happening, I get maybe the sorting machines ripped it open, tape that thing back together and get it to where it is going, donā€™t copy the invoice, ( which is probably the first thing to get damaged) Not at all cool. At least I hope you get some relief with knee though

4 Likes

I have never had an issue with Efun.top (many orders) but I always choose E-packet Shipping. China has some way (E-Packet?) to avoid paying normal (higher?) US Postage and I have a sneaking suspicion Customs has a hand in the destruction when you choose a normal US type of postage (UPS?). Maybe my choice of shipping goes through Customs a little differently than something via UPS (totally guessing). I have had packages opened up but they reseal (the F out of) them and arrive intact.

Still a valid complaint, nothing sucks more (!) I mean youā€™re waiting every day for your goods and it should be a thrilling and positive experience. Customer Support? Also a big language barrier with an apparent lack of nuanced understanding of written English (or a flood of email). Not a good excuse.

4 Likes

I hate politely telling a customer that a mod is not an aquatic device and a mod that is 12months old is not covered by a warranty and it is certainly not covered by any warranty if they drop it in water and getting yelled at as a result.

11 Likes

They wouldnā€™t yell at me but once.

11 Likes

6 Likes

Balance comes from harmony. Harmony cannot co-exist with the blissfully or willfully ignorant.

9 Likes

Trying to get Steam account back without the Authenticator is like fists in the air anger-inducing. They want my PayPal, firstborn, etc.

7 Likes