What do you use for measuring?

the caps you posted a pic ofā€¦YES! those! and they have 2 different sizes! to fit our bottles!
they are very nice!
i really need to make time for that review, i knowā€¦

2 Likes

Those are my favorite. I just discovered them awhile back when buying some ldpe bottles that came with them. Iā€™ll be buying more!

1 Like

I really havenā€™t had a problem with the FW caps. I can turn the bottles upside down with no leaks what so ever. Good thing I donā€™t have problems cause I have 150 of themā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, I donā€™t open them all that far. Most likely why I do not have problemsā€¦

2 Likes

Dont be stressin it Manā€¦
Lets just tell the world, here n nowā€¦
Do yourselves a favor! Go get a stack of these caps - put em on EVERYTHING! Theyā€™re a must-have!
There u goā€¦ review done! hehe!

1 Like

Can we get a link pleaseā€¦ Thank you

'ere u goā€¦ http://cathousevapor.com/collections/caps-and-spouts

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got those style caps on my PG and VG bottles. Keep a paper towel handy when pouring from them as you might have a drop or two left over when you screw them back down, but you should have paper towels handy when mixing anyway! :smile:

1 Like

I use toilet paperā€¦I find its a bit more absorbent & at the end of the day, thereā€™s less waste - Save a tree! (or part of one) :heart::deciduous_tree::earth_asia::wink:

1 Like

If you really wanna save a tree you could use an old dish rag but when itā€™s time to wash it you might end up with very strange smelling clothesā€¦ :mask:

1 Like

True ā€¦on both counts

Talking about tipsā€¦ I was mixing today and adding some pg to my mix. Now I use a 100 ml plastic bottle with the clear ejuce style tip(not screwed on) and wham!! Got 30-40 ml of 3 ml nic pg all over me, my pc and my phone when the tip flew off :astonished:

I rushed off to the bathroom, took off the clothes and direct in to the shower. Even though I was fast like the flash I still got a good amount of nic in my system :sweat:

Iā€™m definitely going to get me those good tips :wink:

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, what tips were you using that did this?

1 Like

Donā€™t think that would hurt you much, unless you drank that 30ml instead of spilling it on you. Not fun though.

2 Likes

The clear pressed onā€¦ It just flew out while I was squeezing the bottle :astonished:

I could definitely feel it thoughā€¦ I had it smeared all over my arms and on my head and face ( not much hair left you know :smile:).

1 Like

Could we get you to take a picture of these caps? Sounds like ELR people should be in the know about these. Some use these kind of bottles and caps for 100mg nicā€¦

2 Likes

1 Like

Yep, definitely donā€™t squeeze too hard on bottles with press-on tipsā€¦

2 Likes

Oh, yes. Got to say, I would not trust that type bottle with nic. or even plain VG for that matter. Being VG is so thick you have to squeeze quite hard to get it to come out. May I ask you to please use this type bottle in the future. Keep safeā€¦

5 Likes