What flavours to get from TPA?

Flavor stash??? Sounds intriguing…where do I find it?

I’ve heard that there’s a handful of flavor concentrates that McCormick makes for baking. If I’m wrong someone can correct me but I believe they work for vape recipes too. Theres strawberry and a few others. I also noticed that WalMart sells some flavor concentrates too. It looks like they have a bigger supply at WalMart. I’m not sure how they taste I haven’t tried them yet.

3 Likes

im not sure about this maybe someone like @amy2 or @Ken_O_Where can shed some light on this

3 Likes

Ive not seen many McCormick flavorings that might be suitable for vaping, almost all had water or food coloring in them, of course i havent seen them all.

The Strawberry looks like it might be acceptable for vaping but i still wouldnt. Also, there is more than one SB that they make, the imitation is full of stuff we dont want to vape. I prefer to stick to vendors we trust.

Alcohol, Natural Flavor & Extractives Of Strawberry.

I have purchased some Lorann flavorings from Wallyworld but ours has very few and only a couple are suitable for vaping.

2 Likes

The flavors from TPA, FA, LorAnn and the rest are known in group as candy flavors and run 4 times stronger per drop then Extracts like McCormick so it’s a question of amounts you’d need besides the list of color agents and stuff you’d need to read the MSDS for. (material safety data sheet)
Michaels Art supplies carries a few Lorann flavors in store and my local cake decorating supply had a wide range of Lorann flavors. Take the warning list with you as many have a safety flag for one reason or another and are less then desired for our use… At a dollar each I’m not out that much and I’ll find a use for the questionable ones I picked up by mistake.

if you haven’t found the Resource Page and the discounts here they are…
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources
Shops

USA

EcigExpress has a HUGE stock many flavor brands! For 10% off most items, use code: ELRECIPES

DIY Vapor Supply has a GIGANTIC selection of DIY supplies! For 10% off use code: ELRECIPES

DIY E-Liquid Supplies has everything for your DIY needs. For 15% off first order use code: ELRECIPES

Bull City Vapor is an American DIY-store with great prices. Discount: 6%, discount code: ELRECIPES

One Stop DIY Shop is an American DIY-store with great prices. Discount: 11% off. Not for specials or artisan mixing kits. Discount code: ELR

Mt Baker Vapor - starting at $3.99 for 15ml

One on One Flavors - American flavoring company. Get 25% off using the code: eliquidrecipes-25

Flavorah - Flavoring company with excellent, strong flavorings. Discount: 20%, discount code: ELRECIPES20

MyFreedomSmokes.com deals:
•10% off your first order, use code: QREP765
•Free shipping on orders $75 or more

ChemNic has everything DIY. For 10% off on orders >$15 (except nicotine - nicotine gives you free shipping!). Use: ELR10OFF
For a free sample of their nicotine use the code FREENIC. It will give you app. 4ml of 100mg/ml nicotine.

Liberty-Flights.com, in the USA. Discount: 10%, discount code: ORDO

Flavor West, new customer discount: 15%, discount code: ELRECIPES

VaporBoost.com - A new American premium juice manufacturer. Get 10% OFF + FREE 2-Day Shipping with code: ELRECIPES

Liquid Barn has their own flavorings, nicotine, starter kits and more! For 15% off use discount code: ELRECIPES

Nicotine River sells most things DIY!

1 Like

It is true some of the McCormick and Walton flavors can be vaped they are not that great trust me I’ve tried a handful of them back in the day and w/ all the excess alcohol that’s in them they aren’t as tasty as they smell. If i remember correctly the black cherry from walmart which I think is the walton’s i may be remembering it wrong. I’d def keep to the known vendors we use regularly. Even LA’s that is sold at walmart has the food coloring in it so i’d try to abstain from those as well.

Edit : Wilton is the brand I was trying to remember :wink: and the best one out of those was the black cherry again I would not buy these nowadays and would just spend the money for a reputable vendor’s concentrate.

2 Likes