WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

That is one very happy little furball!!

5 Likes

Yes please :sunglasses: Blackberry Muffins, Chocolate Custard and some Lemon Meringue… actually ALL of the labels that I can see sound yummy… just put me in the need/want to do some mixing… :sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

lol, he is that.

4 Likes

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving :smiley: Hope ya’ll have a nice feast and think about the things we have to be grateful for in spite the difficult times we’re in :heart:

13 Likes

Backatcha @muth! Enjoy and be safe.

9 Likes

Deborah Dolen the Senior Flavorist from Flavor Labs hit me up, and ended up having a super great conversation with her about Flavor Labs flavors, how they go about it, what they do differently than many other flavor houses, etc. Great Thanksgiving day surprise, and a great conversation.

10 Likes

The internet …

8 Likes

Two things so far today. When I walked out the front door there were 7 turkeys in the yard. It’s hard to scale by the photo but they’re all about 2 - 2.5 feet tall which is a big bird.

When I returned I got my mail and received an order from Fasttech…two Aegis Legends and a Profile Unity. The Legend is a very good mod,
tough and durable.

13 Likes

OK everyone pile round to natbones place. Everyone on the forum is invited to a huge post-thanksgiving turkey dinner! :turkey: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Bring your own guns, we’ll take out some raccoons while we’re at it. I caught one the other night killing one of my chickens. :rage:

4 Likes

Chicken homicide is NO laughing matter !!!

3 Likes

Chicken Homicide in Kentucky

11 Likes

Maple Bourbon Glazed Grilled Raccoon Recipe

INGREDIENTS

1 young raccoon, quartered

2 tablespoons BBQ rub, we used Traeger Big Game Blend

Sauce

1 cup real maple syrup, we use the excellent syrup from The Pileated Forest

1/2 cup bourbon, we used Jim Beam Bonded 100 proof

2 tablespoons Traeger Coffee Rub

3 tablespoons butter

1 shallot, finely chopped

5 Likes

Rocky =Yummy…!

3 Likes

While I have never eaten raccoon (nor am I in a rush to do so), I would probably try it if the opportunity presented itself. I understand it was quite popular during the Great Depression. I have had gator, squirrel and snake and liked those.

5 Likes

I’m in no hurry to cook it myself but if it were offered to me then I’d try. Heard it tastes like pork.

4 Likes

… suddenly remembering that as of about 2 hours ago, it’s been 5 years today since I quit the “cancer sticks” and got onto the vape. Remember that first toke of strawberries & cream with much amazement and fondness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The original kit was “gifted on” a long time ago but this is what I started with …

19 Likes

Congratulations!

10 Likes

happy vaporversary!

9 Likes

Congratulations mate. That is fabulous. :grin::+1:

10 Likes