WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

While I have never eaten raccoon (nor am I in a rush to do so), I would probably try it if the opportunity presented itself. I understand it was quite popular during the Great Depression. I have had gator, squirrel and snake and liked those.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in no hurry to cook it myself but if it were offered to me then Iā€™d try. Heard it tastes like pork.

4 Likes

ā€¦ suddenly remembering that as of about 2 hours ago, itā€™s been 5 years today since I quit the ā€œcancer sticksā€ and got onto the vape. Remember that first toke of strawberries & cream with much amazement and fondness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The original kit was ā€œgifted onā€ a long time ago but this is what I started with ā€¦

19 Likes

Congratulations!

10 Likes

happy vaporversary!

9 Likes

Congratulations mate. That is fabulous. :grin::+1:

10 Likes

No no, I donā€™t know the rules in your country, but over here, KFC is all theyā€™re allowed to call themselves.
Using the word chicken in its entirety is not allowed. It doesnā€™t contain enough chicken to earn that name.
It is mainly crust.
Crust Homicide

10 Likes

I shouldnā€™t have laughed as hard as I did, but my daughter put Chucky in front of the Christmas tree and scared the crap out of my teenage sons.

15 Likes

Nah, we donā€™t worry about trivialities like that. You can deep fry an old shoe and call it chicken. Leave some mud on it and you can label it ā€œorganicā€

9 Likes

Well done Dardy! :tada:

8 Likes

Finally got a toolbox! Now I can get my tools out of boxes, bags and off the garage floor. No more endless searches for the tools I need to keep getting the house in order. Next stop: workbench!

13 Likes

Glad to see normalacy creeping back into your life my friend.

6 Likes

Getting there. Itā€™s taking a helluva lot longer than I thought, but slow and steady wins the race, eh?

9 Likes

My 11 year old daughter and I helped my sister wrap nearly 100 gifts for her art students! Feels good, man.

14 Likes

Congrats! Iā€™m hovering around 5 years too. Feels so good! :heart:

11 Likes

Amazing how time flies! :wink:

10 Likes

Well, I stumbled across some Sheerluck Ohms recipes and decided to mix the Pudding in the Butterscotch. I donā€™t have FA Premium on hand and subbed with INW Custard and TPA Vanilla Custard II. Is anyone familiar with this recipe and know if my subs would work well enough? Other than that, Iā€™m psyched I found it. Thatā€™s the one where I shook the Butterscotch Ripple all over my shirt :rofl:

6 Likes

It really is amazing how quickly time flies. Years and years ago feels like it was just yesterday.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Right u rā€¦ too fast;(ā€¦

3 Likes