WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

5 Likes

Now they’re almost all grown up.
Mister & the girls.

6 Likes

@Sevencasper you’ve got a pretty big cock

4 Likes

4 Likes

Had a great visit with my oldest granddaughter. My wife recruited her for the overnight and today we made 3 flavors of grnita (watermelon, strawberry and lemon. Just finished a butter cake too. Lots of fun for all our us.

4 Likes

“You wanna piece of me?” :rofl:

6 Likes

Just watched grimmgreen and vaping bogan talked about germany and dubai vape expo, so checked my local vape fair, and what do you know…

It’s going back on in september!

6 Likes

A vape fair in Dubai?

3 Likes

Yes

https://youtu.be/Q7kSqGGsLNQ

6 Likes

This one is the germany

6 Likes

I thought vaping was not permitted there but it is!
Smoking and vaping in Dubai, what are the rules? » Dubai Junkies

2 Likes

It was unbanned right before I left. The Middle East has a high smoking rate so it makes sense.

People talk of how corrupt some of those countries are but the UAE does a lot of smart things for it’s people.

4 Likes

Plus they let your pet Jaguar ride in the front seat with you!

2 Likes

I always said that if all the foreigners left the country they’d have camels pulling their Land Cruisers within two weeks. :grin:

2 Likes

Have you been over to the ski slope yet?

3 Likes

Like that time Phillip Morris bought a shitload of ITC (India Tobacco Company) shares and all of a sudden vaping was banned?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Still can’t believe you can take pictures like this of the moon with a smartphone …

8 Likes

I went in there once. I grew up skiing in New England and I thought it was pretty weird. But one day I took my very young boys in there because they had never seen snow. We went to the play area and they got to play around and it was actually fun.

What is even weirder is Wadi Adventure in Al Ain. My boys spent a lot of time here and they learned to kayak and did triathlon training. Kayakers from around the world go there to train as well as surfers. It’s so fucking bizarre though because it’s in the desert.

https://www.wadiadventure.ae/

4 Likes

What are you talking about?

2 Likes