WHAT Has Made You Smile Today? (II)

Yeah it gets nasty here. Its the price we have to pay for wearing shorts and tanks in December. We actually match up with Phoenix summer weather with the exceptions of monsoons. I lived in PHX for a few years and those rainstorms were brutal.

5 Likes

We called August in Phoenix the “monsoon season”. 110 one day and torrential rains the next. The bridge near Sun Devil Stadium would get washed out. Fond memories…kind of. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9OJtq60Efo

3 Likes

Got my kids in a new high school this week in Georgia. As you may know, football is huge here. Just today I was thinking I’m going to make them go to their school’s football games to support them. It’ll help them to fit in and make friends on a mutual interest. Tonight, before I had a chance to bring it up, my 14 year old told me he wanted to go to the first game of the season tomorrow night, that made me very happy.

10 Likes

I was missing those high school games recently. Now I’m knocking on 60 years old, so not sure where this coming from, so I started rewatching Friday Night Lights and that’s taking the edge off.

7 Likes

Congrats on almost making it to the SIX OH @Lostmarbles. Whatever takes the edge off brother. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I watched that last year and enjoyed the first two seasons. I’ve always enjoyed attending lower level sports games because it’s an intimate venue. It’s a wonderful way to spend a summer evening.

5 Likes

9 Likes
4 Likes

The fact that Firefox rocks !!!

3 Likes

Ah, that’s already a feature in Linux flavours, crazy how windows didn’t adopt that

3 Likes

@jJoel, we’re talking about WINDOWS here LOL.

2 Likes

you people mean nothing to me

3 Likes

4 Likes

SessionJazzDrummer

Session Jazz Drummer

3 Likes

They’re like brothers… The DIY Duo

3 Likes

Dude often meows at me when I am cooking, so I feed him when I eat… we’re both digesting on the couch

7 Likes

Ahhhhh, back when I had hair @anon44012888.

1 Like

And Melanin

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer Been a Firefox user for many years. My first browser was “Mosiac” followed by “Netscape”. Dang…I’ve been on-line WAY too many years.

6 Likes